onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Billy Knott

Jacko51

Would be some coup then. Interest is hotting up at this end, but at this stage of the season, it's more than likely lazy journalism.

Certainly would be a coup QB, he would be one of only 3 or 4 players who I would be sad to see leave. With all our instability off the pitch (nothing changes there!) I am not surprised journalists are starting to link our better players with moves. With the greatest of respect to yourselves and the clubs Lines has been linked to, it is a sideways step for them though. I would hope they would either stay or join a top 6 side, or a Sheff Utd or Bristol City if they are going to stay in this league.

Advert

Certainly would be a coup QB, he would be one of only 3 or 4 players who I would be sad to see leave. With all our instability off the pitch (nothing changes there!) I am not surprised journalists are starting to link our better players with moves. With the greatest of respect to yourselves and the clubs Lines has been linked to, it is a sideways step for them though. I would hope they would either stay or join a top 6 side, or a Sheff Utd or Bristol City if they are going to stay in this league.

Sssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I watched Bradford on the last day of the season because I went to watch my second team Tranmere play them to stay up and failed. They are a well organised side, pass the ball round pretty well, but completely lacking pace with a very chunky holding midfield player (forgot name). I guess he could fit in an get a game, but they need to resolve their pace problem if they are to become strong challengers for promotion. I feel career wise, ignoring the money, he could be a much more significant player at Port Vale and ultimately earn himself a birth at a reasonable Championship club in a season or two.

I watched Bradford on the last day of the season because I went to watch my second team Tranmere play them to stay up and failed. They are a well organised side, pass the ball round pretty well, but completely lacking pace with a very chunky holding midfield player (forgot name). I guess he could fit in an get a game, but they need to resolve their pace problem if they are to become strong challengers for promotion. I feel career wise, ignoring the money, he could be a much more significant player at Port Vale and ultimately earn himself a birth at a reasonable Championship club in a season or two.

"My second team"

Never understood that.

One. And one only. Always and forever. And if that were to go....... None.

How many of our current side would get into our old Championship 1990s side. None I suggest.

Chris Neal. Mussy used to scare the bejesus out of me when he either came rushing out, received a back pass or went up for a cross!

So, what's this lad like?

I think both him and vale were lucky in the fact that he hit a rich vain of form that coinsided with him him being on loan to us, if you speak to some Wycombe fans you may probably get a more balanced view as he struggled to cement a place there. He gives his all which is a good thing but also can be a bad thing because hardly ever did he last 90mins due to being worn out.

I think both him and vale were lucky in the fact that he hit a rich vain of form that coinsided with him him being on loan to us, if you speak to some Wycombe fans you may probably get a more balanced view as he struggled to cement a place there. He gives his all which is a good thing but also can be a bad thing because hardly ever did he last 90mins due to being worn out.

He struggled to cement a place with us until the Orient home game as well. His issue is fitness, rather than ability IMO, possibly due to his style of play and possibly due to perhaps not having much of a pre season to prepare for his first year in league football.

Micky is taking the biscuit now. If this was a player stalling on a contract he would be slating them in the press. Norm needs to man up and give an ultimatum either sign on the dotted line or do one. Its becoming a right farce.

It was Norm who was the one who wanted delay the contract situation. He wanted give Adams the opportunity to see if any bigger clubs come in for him.

So Norms fault for me for not sorting it all out 6 months ago. It's not Adam's fault for now taking Norm up on his offer & evaluating his current situation. Can't see how Norm can possibility give him an ultimatum after saying all that tbh.

He struggled to cement a place with us until the Orient home game as well. His issue is fitness, rather than ability IMO, possibly due to his style of play and possibly due to perhaps not having much of a pre season to prepare for his first year in league football.

True, think he needs to conserve his energy levels better. Its like trying to sprint a marathon then being knackered in the last 2 miles

He's just tweeted that he has not signed for Bradford they are just rumours. And that he won't make a decision until he is back from holiday with his family. Looking ok for us I think.

I think it will be ok for us IF Adams signs,i think he is a major factor in this

Archived