onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Billy Knott

Jacko51

Advert

Some people are determined not to give Smurthwaite credit whatever he does. Please listen to what he says and stop making it up and think where would we be without him. If a contract has been offered, Adams must be given time to take professional advice on the details and go back to Smurthwaite and negotiate. I imagine his contract does not run out until the end of June as with players contracts, so Adams is still the manager of Port Vale. Contract negotiations should be done in private not public and should not be subject to a running commentary.

Some people are determined not to give Smurthwaite credit whatever he does.

The question being asked now is, is MA going to sign the contract yes / no.That is nothing to do with not giving Smurf any credit.

While this drags on then players that MA might want to keep could be in negotiations with other clubs due to the uncertainty.Potential new players from other clubs might go elsewhere for the same reason.

If Norman wanted Micky to stay he could have offered the contract earlier but I would suspect that the difference between those contracts if we were in League 1, made the play offs, or got promoted would have been immense.

As soon as it was clear we were not going to reach the play offs a contract was offered. It now needs Adams to negotiate the best deal for himself and, I suspect, that is what he is doing.

Smurf said on the stage after the game as a footnote to his congratulatey speech on the charity match that Micky will be signing this week!

I certainly hope that this time he is telling the truth, weve heard all this before with the apparent contract on the table. If it is done next week then I will be happy and hopefully the players will follow. I do believe that Smurf is telling the truth here, as he has been much improved recently.

Not your greatest post that REP. I know you love both MA and Smurf but neither of them really appear to give a 'flying fig' about the fans.

You will have to explain that to me as it was more than reasonable ;)

There are a number of clubs throughout the league's Owd who are in the same position and life goes on.

I made my feelings well known that Micky deserved two weeks to look things over, he's had that so now we need a decision as fans / an update on the negotations at the very least.

Anyone that doesn't think the players are being kept up to date / aren't aware of what is going on is daft.

I do indeed desperately want us to keep Micky as he has done fantastic things for the club, the Chairman well I just don't hate him like you and a few others ;)

Anyone

Do you really think Knott will be signing for Bradford because of vales "Fannying around"???

Seriously. Some of you need more in your lives.

Im sure Billy Knott knows exactly whats happening at the vale regarding Micky and if he wants him he will get him.

Also, what goes on behind the scenes isnt always leaked out you know.

Micky will sign. No doubt.

Chill the **** out and get a life.

Im sure Billy Knott knows exactly whats happening at the vale regarding Micky

Mark Grew is completely in the dark about what is happening about MA and his contract according to R S this morning.

Lets hope it is all sorted this week.

You will have to explain that to me as it was more than reasonable ;)

There are a number of clubs throughout the league's Owd who are in the same position and life goes on.

I made my feelings well known that Micky deserved two weeks to look things over, he's had that so now we need a decision as fans / an update on the negotations at the very least.

Anyone that doesn't think the players are being kept up to date / aren't aware of what is going on is daft.

I do indeed desperately want us to keep Micky as he has done fantastic things for the club, the Chairman well I just don't hate him like you and a few others ;)

Anyone

Yes but most of them haven't got so many of their better players out of contract. This makes our chances of keeping them very vulnerable.

With regard to the Chairman I don't hate him(I don't hate anyone) I just think his ability to run a club and PR is very questionable.

Mark Grew is completely in the dark about what is happening about MA and his contract according to R S this morning.

Lets hope it is all sorted this week.

Lets be honest Melv Grewy is in the dark about most things at Port Vale;)

Smurf said on the stage after the game as a footnote to his congratulatey speech on the charity match that Micky will be signing this week!

I over heard smurf say he had no idea if he was signing yesterday

Archived