onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Close season new players rumours

Advert

Mc Eveley, left back, been released from Swindon, might favour a return further North. Also John-Joe O'Toole won't fancy playing in the Conference next year with Bristol Rovers. Both would be a decent shout.

O tootle? Are you for real? There's a reason they've just been relegated....

What about billy painter man painter man he he..doncaster relagated and isnt he on loan somewhere else.probably the wage demand wud be too much anyway...

No thanks. He was on loan at Sheffield United this season. A goal record of 0 in 13. Surely we can do better than that!

Mc Eveley, left back, been released from Swindon, might favour a return further North. Also John-Joe O'Toole won't fancy playing in the Conference next year with Bristol Rovers. Both would be a decent shout.

O tootle? Are you for real? There's a reason they've just been relegated....

He's also scored 15 goals this season :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

What about billy painter man painter man he he..doncaster relagated and isnt he on loan somewhere else.probably the wage demand wud be too much anyway...

Past it by the sounds of it, other half's family are Blades are they think he is dreadful! Not looked interested and unfit.

So no thanks!

I get the impression he likes it here

Billy knott@billy_knott Protected Tweets 21h

A big thank you to @Shukes18 what a baller and nice guy and been a pleasure to play with him !!!! pic.twitter.com/585gcHumzA

Billy knott@billy_knott Protected Tweets 21h

What a ledge 5 months thanks to every one involved ! #pvfc @OfficialPVFC pic.twitter.com/m8eYBtNZEx

Billy knott@billy_knott Protected Tweets May 3

Last game of season today been great 5 months @OfficialPVFC ...... Wish @wwfcofficial all the best today hope the lads can produce today

Billy knott@billy_knott Protected Tweets May 2

Thanks to @rich_duffy and his missus for cooking me dinner tonight was lovely top man !

Billy knott@billy_knott Protected Tweets Apr 26

Thank you to all fans coming last night was unreal..This season been great to me and can't thank you enough #pvfc pic.twitter.com/3cP82QbNLm

Hypothetical question - would you let Lines leave to offer Knott a long contract?

I most certainly would

I was looking through the American leagues last night and there's some cracking players over there at the minute, Lloyd Sam, Bradley Wright Phillips , yanick djalo plus others given birchalls links with the US what are the chances of a loan or even signing a couple?

Wouldn't pull my face at Bradley Wright Phillips

For me we need 2 right backs (an attacking one, and one that's more about power and strength (like Dicko)), an attacking left back, and 2 wingers (assuming we let Mohammed seek pastures new).

Then it all depends on who signs and who doesn't. Personally I can't see Loft staying. Think the rest will be okay though, depending on whether Adams stays or not.

Archived