onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Adams.

Advert

I wonder if Adams is doing some Jose Mourinho mind games with smurf messing him about, i bet he hasn't even been approached by another club. If he goes then thanks Micky but we move on.

Mind games dont win anything as chelsea wont win anything this season. Adams needs to stick not twist as he will go bust if he dosent imho

I feel negotiations should be done in private and Adams should be given a short time limit to accept or reject the offer. In the meantime Norman should be looking at whoever else is available, take advice from someone who knows his way around football (Rudge springs to mind) and possibly make a conditional offer or even come to some understanding.

He's only posting what he heard not saying it is definitely happening. Jesus wept.

But what's the point in posting it if the source is not in the know and you conna name him/her

Christ I know a Newcastle fan who tiold me he'd heard that Moyes is lined up for the Toon..nothing to back it up, he don't know anyone at the club, no reason to believe him at all but he is a Newcatle fan (who lives in Devon). I also heard from a Swansea fan that they are going for Moyes so obviously that's true too.

Christ on a moped!! :)

I heard Adams is being seriously considered for a job in league 1 and he's interested. The club involved has just finished in the top 10 but has a manager in place at the moment so it's all a bit hush hush. I can't say much more but the club is based in a samll town in what is known as the Potteries.

I heard Adams is being seriously considered for a job in league 1 and he's interested. The club involved has just finished in the top 10 but has a manager in place at the moment so it's all a bit hush hush. I can't say much more but the club is based in a samll town in what is known as the Potteries.

:notworthy:

Blimey that sounds like a dream job! ;)

Stoke arent in league 1

Archived