onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Pay On The Gate Prices 2014/15

Smallthorne Dog

I very rarely get on OVF anymore, so forgive me if there is a similar thread somewhere else. But i just wondered if anybody had any details of the pay on the day prices for next season yet?

With the early bird deadline for renewals on season tickets looming, and the change in junior prices i'm having to weigh up whether to invest the £600 (£325 x1 2x £70 junior renewals and a new junior at £135) or pick and choose my games and pay on the day.

Ideally i'd like to get the ST, but finances dictate i'm afraid.

Advert

If you went on Friday, the pay on the day prices will be the same as this year with your ticket stub. If you buy in advance next season on a match by match the prices will be the same as this season. If you pay on the day, however, prices will be £26 in the Lorne Street and £25 in the other stands. Not sure what the kids' prices are.

Don't know if it's any help, but I renewed this morning and had a similar query - as I now have to pay re renew my 9-year old's ST and was weighing up how many times she'd probably go against the new ST price price. I was told £10 POTD. It'd be impractical to buy in advance as we live out of the area.

Thanks All. I'll probably end up getting my ST for myself and 2 of the 3 kids and rotate between them who goes from week to week. That way i can probably cap the cost at around £500. paying £10 on the day for juniors wouldn't be worth my while as they will want to go to more than seven games a season (as will i). The cost of football is exorbitant now though isn't it? Chuck in a few away games and its a fair chunk of a salary each year.

Its a bit poor though, that we are at the end of april and nobody is really sure who the manager will be, how many players we may be able to retain, and eactly what the cost of watching the club next season will be. I suppose the football landscape has changed a lot over the last 15 years or so, but i'd have hoped for a bit more certainty on a few things before making decisions involving large sums of cash

Might do that

Also I heard something about a payment plan on the season ticket but can't find anything about it

Payment Plan.

Adult - Deposit £80 then 4 payments of £73.75 in July,August,September and October.Total = £375

Adult Lorne Street - Deposit £80 then 4x £77.50 Total= £390

Senior - Dep.£80 then 4x £53.75=£295

Senior LS.£80 then 4x £57.50= £310.

Juniors £80 then 4x£21.50=£165

Juniors LS £80 then 4x£23.75=£175

Young Adults £80 then 4x£53.75=£295

Young Adults LS £80 then 4x£57.50=£310

Payment Plan.

Adult - Deposit £80 then 4 payments of £73.75 in July,August,September and October.Total = £375

Adult Lorne Street - Deposit £80 then 4x £77.50 Total= £390

Senior - Dep.£80 then 4x £53.75=£295

Senior LS.£80 then 4x £57.50= £310.

Juniors £80 then 4x£21.50=£165

Juniors LS £80 then 4x£23.75=£175

Young Adults £80 then 4x£53.75=£295

Young Adults LS £80 then 4x£57.50=£310

Nice one might go for that

Might do that

Also I heard something about a payment plan on the season ticket but can't find anything about it

When I went to renew mine earlier the woman who was in the office answered the phone to someone and said yes we do and its May.June,july,Aug and Sept,so that could be the 5mth payment plan if you can do that for your season ticket Matt

When I went to renew mine earlier the woman who was in the office answered the phone to someone and said yes we do and its May.June,july,Aug and Sept,so that could be the 5mth payment plan if you can do that for your season ticket Matt

Slightly different to the club site( Season Tickets 14/15) Karl.Deposit by cash or cheque £80,first payment after that is July 14th by SO.:laugh:

Slightly different to the club site( Season Tickets 14/15) Karl.Deposit by cash or cheque £80,first payment after that is July 14th by SO.:laugh:

I had just guessed that's what she was on about so I am more than likely wrong.

One thing they said though was that they had sold over 2,000 season tickets now

Archived