• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

O'Neill released.

valiant_593

One point worth considering, does this news mean that Adams is staying, if was planning to leave I would have thought he would have left the decision to a new manager. Just my opinion.

Advert:

This decision seems a little premature to me. If we are going to have to survive on a reduced budget next season, and we have nothing to play for this season, why didn't we throw a few of them in for the last 4 games to see how they fared, rather than announcing now none of them will be getting contracts?

This decision seems a little premature to me. If we are going to have to survive on a reduced budget next season, and we have nothing to play for this season, why didn't we throw a few of them in for the last 4 games to see how they fared, rather than announcing now none of them will be getting contracts?

Adams would have had to think too much to come up with that.

Slightly disappointing news. Although it looks like Hugill and Boot are going to be offered contracts which is good, i would of liked us to perhaps offer just O'Neil & Carvalho contracts and if we were to push the boat out, maybe Tambini who looked promising. Saying that, i've only seen these play 3 or 4 times so i'm just going on what i saw. Hope they all have good careers but maybe not too good as again they will be big mistakes made by Vale regarding young talent... Morsy springs to mind.

Advert:

Archived