O'Neill released.

valiant_593

Advert:

Advert:

If they're all (but two) being released why have you only put O'Neill in the thread title?

O'Neill and Carvalho in particular seemed to be talented so I wonder why this is. Cost? A massive shame if so.

Thought he was the most important one being released..... He's the one who when I've seen him play showed promise and I'm surprised he's been let go. Sorry my thread title dodent live up to you high standards!

Not surprised. Never saw any of them play, but I guess the writing was on the wall when it was announced the development squad was going. All the best to them for the future, I hope this has been a useful experience.

Only saw them in pre-season friendlies. The ones I remember were Carvalho & Louis Tambini.

Both obviously very raw but Tambini for sure will make it at another club.

Advert:

Think from the day they signed we all knew this would happen. Im actually surprised that 2 of them seemed to have made it! Adams really dosent like younger players.... For me Ive seen O'niell and thought he had promise, dell, alexander and cavalho all seemed to have potential as well. Oh well!

Advert:

Adams signed Grimmer and Cuvelier, has given Davis numerous chances, threw Hugill in after a prolific loan spell and showed faith in Johnson.

Yet again people finding excuses to slate Adams for no reason! Maybe, believe it or not these lads may just not be good enough!

Only saw them in pre-season friendlies. The ones I remember were Carvalho & Louis Tambini.

Both obviously very raw but Tambini for sure will make it at another club.

Adams signed Grimmer and Cuvelier, has given Davis numerous chances, threw Hugill in after a prolific loan spell and showed faith in Johnson.

Yet again people finding excuses to slate Adams for no reason! Maybe, believe it or not these lads may just not be good enough!

Nobody is slating Adams. It is known that Adams doesn't like younger players. He had no choice to play Johnson, David and hugill both had very successful loan spells and grimmer and cuvelier come with high pedigree. I don't see your point. Davis hasn't been given a half decent run in the side as of yet, as soon as he makes one error he is dropped and the same can be said with hugill.

Never seen him play.

If he can't get a game at the Vale it's because he hasn't shown enough to the management.

If Hugill, who I have seen, is acknowledged as the best of the development squad, then it's probably the right decision. Hugill has scored a few important and well-taken goals, but generally looks a rough-house physical player who may or may not make it. Attitude goes a long way, so he could be OK.

Archived