onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Champions League

You had a brick and lived in a street!!!!!? Luxury!!! Lump of coal and we had to play on the local shordruck. Eeeh good times.

You had coal?!!!!If we wanted coal we had to walk 5 miles to get it and 5 miles back.Too knackered to play in the end.

Advert

You had coal?!!!!If we wanted coal we had to walk 5 miles to get it and 5 miles back.Too knackered to play in the end.

What you fail to understand is that the lump of coal was what I managed to nick during my 25 hour daily shift down t'pit; usually I managed to snaffle one lump per week. It had to support our football activities. heat us and feed us for a week.

What you fail to understand is that the lump of coal was what I managed to nick during my 25 hour daily shift down t'pit; usually I managed to snaffle one lump per week. It had to support our football activities. heat us and feed us for a week.

Ah! So you were one of those skivving off on short shifts. Mind you we were bare footed when kicking those bricks. Did I mention they were house bricks?

I saw one once .A picture on a piece of newspaper.I had to throw it away though after I had taken it off the rusty nail.

We had a rusty nail as well in the outside loo,I used to hate winters and having to walk up the back yard for a ****.

Don't know they're born today.

We had a rusty nail as well in the outside loo,I used to hate winters and having to walk up the back yard for a ****.

Don't know they're born today.

You had an outside loo and a back yard?!!!!We had to borrow a bucket.The problem ,we had ,was we had no water so we couldn't clean it out.Don't know they're born today.

• 3 weeks later...
Maybe not. Magnificent result and performance from the Gooners. What a player Ozil is eh Beechy..:D

Don't think the performance was much to write home about. You're a side known for being able to keep possession so to keep less than 30 percent of it at home has to be a cause for concern. Technically I don't think this Arsenal side is a patch on previous one's, and without Cech the final scoreline and result would have been much different. But the result iunder the circumstances is all that matters and a lot of credit has to go to Arsenal for beating a truly excellent side.

I still think Ozil should do more for all of his ability.

Archived