onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Champions League

Advert

This thread is about the Champions league, why do people go banging on about Liverpool, do they not have their own website at Anfield.

QUOTE=JOHNNYAITCH;2103343]Very true...lots of room for improvement ;)

If you want to talk about another side then why not actually make a post about it instead of making a post whining like a big girl's blouse, you numpty.

Beechy, honest question re Liverpool, I have always wondered why supporters in the Kop are allowed to wave flags ,I dont mean the ones at the front but in the actual stand.

I've no idea, I didn't even know there was some kinda rule against it? I'll be honest. Having a huge Kenny Dalglish flag above your head might look good on TV, but when you're trying to watch a game of football from the stands it can be a right pain in the rectum.

Beechy, honest question re Liverpool, I have always wondered why supporters in the Kop are allowed to wave flags ,I dont mean the ones at the front but in the actual stand.

I've only ever noticed white flags on the Kop especially on European nights.

So our Premier League is the best league in the world is it?.

Depends what is meant by best...our top teams aren't as good as the best in Spain and probably Germany too and the very besty players are not playing in Engalnd but is the PL more competitive and is the football (error strewn that it is) more exciting to watch..making it more entertaining and therefore better?

I know I'll watch el clasico this weekend and whilst the quality of football will probably be better than Man U v Liverpool..will it be more entertaining? I could watch some French art film and it will be very high quality but not as entertaining as Blazing Saddles!!

• 1 month later...

Barca have all their players fit at the moment. When they lost to Bayern last time the whole of their defence was out injured and Messi played when not fit and ruined most of 2014 for him. But now Suarez is starting to play really well and his presence is also leaving space for Messi and Neymar. Bayern had a weak midfield - at this level - against Porto - Alonso is too old, Lahm is a fullback and Alcantra could not break in to the Barca first team even when in transition. Barca will feel they can completely dominate that, but Bayern may get players back fit and it is a slight advantage to play away first.

Madrid are behind Barca in La Liga but still in competition. Madrid have significant injuries and Bale is not fitting in particularly well. They should have enough to get past Juventus. The final may well turn on which team has the most fit players. Obviously Messi is at the heart of Barca build up play in midfield as well as scoring and as Liverpool have found the loss of a player like Suarez is not one that can be made up for easily although Pedro, of course, is a world cup winner from the bench.

Looking forward to my La Liga games this weekend including the Barca Espanyol derby.

• 4 months later...

Archived