onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Champions League

Nice to hear all the Manure fans, some from London he he, moaning on 5 Live about this and that. Delighted to see Atletico Madrid

beat Barca and reach their 1st CL/ European Cup semi-final in 40 years. Great stuff, and hats off to Diego Simeone for his tactics. They should have won by more. It's good for football.

Advert

Is it me or should De Gea have saved at least two of Bayern's goals tonight, he doesn't appear to have the balance (his weight often appears to be on the wrong foot leaving him rooted to the spot), athleticism or presence/command to be a top class keeper.

Possible Champs League final with two clubs from the same city!

Man U V Chelsea in 2008- the fans at least are from the same city!!!

In all seriousness I don't get the anti-Man U thing and find it a bit embarrassing. Stoke fans in particular are good at making top idiots of themselves with it.

In all seriousness I don't get the anti-Man U thing and find it a bit embarrassing. Stoke fans in particular are good at making top idiots of themselves with it.

Spot on Yukon,where were Liverpool and City playing this week? Oh yes,the Lancashire Cup.Stoke fans? Please !!

I don't get it either and living in Southport the anti Man Utd from the Liverpool fans is quite amazing. There is a lot of gloating form the Liverpool fans at the moment.

I wonder who Man Utd fans will support this weekend ? Probably hoping for a draw and Chelsea to win the league. One good thing about supporting the Vale I don't get involved in all the Premiership hype it's just interesting watching the UTD fans keeping a low profile and the renewed vigour to the Liverpool theory of being the best team in the world.

I only have to dislike one team and TBH I can't be bothered most of the time to give the one Stokie at work any stick especially this year as they have got near to winning nowt not even a cup.

I certainly don't blame De Gea for the last one cos of the deflection and even for the others it's a bit harsh

They did well but Bayern were probably at 75% and to switch off after the first was criminal..I don't think they touched the ball between scoring and conceding..Evra is a busted flush

Rooney was just awful; his touch was abysmal, he can't go past people, he doesn't create..all he seesm to be able to do is swing his boot at the ball when an easy chance falls his way and he could not even do that last night. Moyes deserves all the stick for playing a clearly unfit player and for basically telling Hernandez "I value an unfiit Rooney more than I value a fit you".

And if I hear Welbeck being praised as a good player cos he's fast, hard working, awkward etc.....Robben is fast, hard working and awkward but just happens to have a load of skill and scores goals..is this what United (and England) have sunk to?

At least Liverpool re Man U's old sparing partner Southport ! Stoke have no claim and the fact they think United give a frog's fat ass about them is laughable

I tell you what JA, you're bob on about Rooney. Man U are paying £300k a week to a player who goes missing in big games with striking regularity

I don't hate Man Utd , as to actually hate another team wouldn't be good for anyone's health. I like to see changes in the game, and for some other clubs to have their day in the sun. Ferguson, a great manager, spoiled their fans by winning so many trophies. He's also well known inside the game for his generosity in loaning players to lower division clubs . John Rudge speaks very highly of him, and how Ferguson always answered the phone to speak to another manager , whether it was York or the Vale or anyone else. I just wonder how many real fans would sit in Old Trafford if they were ever to be relegated, unlikely as it is. 50,000 , I would imagine, with a real passion for the game, and not someone who says "I like Man Utd, and when I'm in London I follow Arsenal" Finally, I just love the Vale forever.:D

The wife's family are from Manchester and big Utd fans and they get utterly fed up with the hangers on and the widespread percfeption that Utd fans aren't passionate about the club

There are tens of 1000s of passionate Utd fans who cannot get tickets and to me I thibnk thei support would hold up if things were going badly

Man Utd 's average gate would still be the highest irrespective of what league/ division they are in.Every major supported club in the Premiership have fans all over the country.Its just a case that United have the most.Someone at the club must be doing their job right,

Archived