Sign in to follow this  
Guppy 4 England

Grand National

What's everyone gone for ?

This race is for the gullible, the bookies pay out on it is less as a percentage of takings than any other event. The best GN was that year it was terminated at the start - hilarious that so many turned up for nothing.

I'll settle for no horses being killed, and a heavy rainfall (preferably hailstones) to soak those that attend. The event would be more fun if Nigel Farage, Nick Clegg, Cameron, Osborne, most of the house of Lords, Jeremy Clarkson, and a few others were given a 3 minute start then chased round the course by a pack of hungry lions.

Nothing like being a cantankerous git is there. Horses love jumping , they do it in the wild and are kept in much better conditions than some humans.

Correct G4E.I went on Thursday.2 horses who fell early in the Foxhunters ended up jumping as many fences as the winner.They are kept in a life of luxury unless they are trained/abused by Sumo Quinn.Only 2 fallers last year ,due to safety being of paramount importance ,with the fence modification.My tip ,but not having a bet,Long Run.

This race is for the gullible, the bookies pay out on it is less as a percentage of takings than any other event. The best GN was that year it was terminated at the start - hilarious that so many turned up for nothing.

I'll settle for no horses being killed, and a heavy rainfall (preferably hailstones) to soak those that attend. The event would be more fun if Nigel Farage, Nick Clegg, Cameron, Osborne, most of the house of Lords, Jeremy Clarkson, and a few others were given a 3 minute start then chased round the course by a pack of hungry lions.

Bookies pay out more on the National as a percentage of takings than on any other event.FACT.For those interested Bet 365 - place a bet on the National before 12 noon and you get half your stake money back even if the horse wins.EG £5 EW Long Run - total stake £10, be t with 365 before 12 noon,immediate refund of £5.

A cup of tea. Back soon.

I had no idea there was a horse called TeaforThree running in the race so I suspect this post above was an omen, especially as I discovered the jockey will be wearing Newcastle colours! I have speculated £2 each way. I have invested a similar amount in Chance du Roy as I have a friend called Roy and the jockey is wearing a red hat which is always a good sign.

Let me know if you need any more information about my scientific selection process. :)

First time in the National I've backed a horse just to win: fiver on Teaforthree. Just can't see past it.

Also had £1ew on Long Run, Big Shu, Quito De La Roque and Swing Bill.