Statement from Smurf.

valiant_593

The fact that you think low season ticket sales are funny removes any last smidgen of doubt anyone might have had about you.

Excuse me?!

I was simply shocked at how low the number was and the laughing face described that, what is wrong with some people, christ.

Advert:

Why r people so short sighted?

2 years ago we were wondering if we had a club

1 year ago we were going for promotion

This year looking good for a mid table finish

Credit to Norman for that

Yes he has made mistakes like we all do

But instead of criticising let's all pull together and move on

We are in a far better situation than we were 2 years ago

Just remember that

Up the Vale

Just remember that

Up the Vale

God, don't start making sense! The voice of reason has no place here with many.There's enough strife in the world without making mountains out of molehills in my leisure time. I'm seeing an awful lot of that in others at the moment

I'll renew because I'm a Vale fan & it'll be my 23rd season ticket on the bounce. I renewed when Sinnott was in charge, I renewed when Glover was in charge, I renewed when Bratt was in charge, I renewed when Miller was in charge.

Just remember that

Up the Vale

NS has caused his own problems, do you really think he's done his best to promote confidence.

He's done nothing but moan.No way has he penned that statement, not that it matters it's his club to do what he wants with.I will proberbly stil have my season ticket but he has made me question the decision this time round.

This is not the guy to take the club forward in my opinion, he did not save the club there was others waiting.

Just remember that

Up the Vale

Hear hear! I'll second that.

Advert:

God, don't start making sense! The voice of reason has no place here with many.There's enough strife in the world without making mountains out of molehills in my leisure time. I'm seeing an awful lot of that in others at the moment

I'll renew because I'm a Vale fan & it'll be my 23rd season ticket on the bounce. I renewed when Sinnott was in charge, I renewed when Glover was in charge, I renewed when Bratt was in charge, I renewed when Miller was in charge.

Self-self-self. I - I - I.

Its going to be interesting if Smurf doesnt give Adams the contract he thinks he deserves and he walks,leaving us with no manager and goodness knows how many players not under contract,and only a few weeks for the new season to start

Advert:

Excellent statement..let's have more of the same and less tricklefeeding from the club.

However, NS the man is who he is..he isn't going to change cos some people would like him to so just deal with it.

Having now had the opportunity of reading the statement in full, I have to compliment NS for the open, honest and comprehensive nature of his statement--as others have suggested--more of these please Norman on a sensible schedule, but regular basis--perhaps every quarter? I think if you do that, there will be slightly less ill-informed rumour-mongers posting!

Sack Lodey then we can have a CEO with what we save on his wages,can't see what the problem is.

I would love to see Lodey gone.

But on what grounds sack him?

Use Lodeys wages to fund the CEO.(fair idea).But who would then do Lodey's job as club secretary?

He is due to retire soon anyway.

Advert:

Does NS really expect people to swallow that the budget had nothing to do with him as CEO and, seemingly, the man with the money? Did he just leave a load of signed blank cheques with Paul Wildes and ask him to get on with it? How did he ever make any money?

At least we knew where we stood with Miller and Deakin. I don't know where NS is heading or what his plans are, but I am growing towards the view that he is dangerous.

Self-self-self. I - I - I.

What's wrong with that- it is about me! My downtime is my own and I spend it how I see fit. Port Vale is not a stone to wear around your neck, it's there to be enjoyed and I think a lot of people have lost sight of that.

I get your circumstances are different as you had a professional attachment to the club so I'll let you off, you cheeky monkey!

I would love to see Lodey gone.

But on what grounds sack him?

Use Lodeys wages to fund the CEO.(fair idea).But who would then do Lodey's job as club secretary?

He is due to retire soon anyway.

Can't understand how he's survived in the role this long!

Archived