• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Moving Forward.

valiant_593

Vale were in free fall since the late nineties. It's only under Micky Adams that the rot was stopped and the club's fortunes were turned around.

Promotion in a season where they were in administration and now securing our place in League 1.

Abuse of the manager and players beggars belief, if Adams goes I fear for the club's future.

Get a grip.

Powell? Aspin? Davies?

Advert:

Vale were in free fall since the late nineties. It's only under Micky Adams that the rot was stopped and the club's fortunes were turned around.

Promotion in a season where they were in administration and now securing our place in League 1.

Abuse of the manager and players beggars belief, if Adams goes I fear for the club's future.

Adams abused the fans as well... For the 2nd time this season. We have been awful this calendar year and the football is pretty poor to watch. Overall he's done a great job for us. But when I hear comments from last night it makes me think he dosent care and dosent want to be here. What frustrates me is those commenting 'it's only one game' it isn't. We have been poor for some time now and I personally have had enough of seeing us outplayed every game and conceding a minimum if 2 goals. I don't fear for the future if he goes... For all we know the replacement manager could be great, could be crap. It's a risk that I would take.

Your right. Everything you said was exactly right

adams should be sacked and you should be appointed. after reading your post, it is obvious you know the players better than the current manager.

In valiant_593 i trust

Awesome! :D

Advert:

I'm having ago at the 7-8 morons who were abusing the Vale players & Manager. If you're condoning this behaviour then you are the disgrace!:rolleyes:

If you were not there you do not know the facts who was right or wrong adams does not get everything right all the time he might think he does but he does not.

If Adam stays there will be no season tickets for me and my family next season and there are 8 of us ( ADAMS OUT )

I think if he goes the appointment of manager will a massive choice for Smurf,he will need bring someone in who will lift the club and help shift some tickets.

The problem I think we will have if Adams stays is that he sticks with players so he would more than likely offer all 14 terms when really we need to ship the majority out

Advert:

Sean o'driscoll.

His record at a few clubs hasn't been too good,so I will say again as I have said many times now Chris Powell would be the man for me,although with the money on offer I think Smurf will go for Aspin(who's record in the conference and overall is good),if that happens then I would be over the moon if Rudgie joined him as DOF

Gary Rowett is doing a great job at Burton. A win rate on a par with MA's. Less experience but certainly a manager worth looking at.

If Adams were to go id be looking at him or Powell.

Also billy knott has just tweeted 'hmm thinking time for the future'.

Advert:

Archived