onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Moving Forward.

valiant_593

Advert

Whether Micky goes or not, I have to say I'm not too fussy - very grateful for what he's done for us, but I'm not fussed either way.

One thing that I do think he should take the wrap for is the defence.

Off the top of my head, over the last 18 months Micky has used at least 12 different combinations of central defenders.

Ever likely we're at sixes and sevens most of the time.

Yes, some of that will be enforced through suspension or injury but once those are out of the way, most teams revert to their obvious first choice whilst we've never had one.

Owen, Boom, MacDonald, Davis, Purse, Chilvers,Robertson, Duffy, Dickinson and Grimmer.

For me, that's been the root of the problem on the pitch and it's the first thing that needs sorting out by whoever is leading us next season.

I think it's the midfield set up that causes to much pressure on defenders, the midfield is always short and they are over worked.

Whether Micky goes or not, I have to say I'm not too fussy - very grateful for what he's done for us, but I'm not fussed either way.

One thing that I do think he should take the wrap for is the defence.

Off the top of my head, over the last 18 months Micky has used at least 12 different combinations of central defenders.

Ever likely we're at sixes and sevens most of the time.

Yes, some of that will be enforced through suspension or injury but once those are out of the way, most teams revert to their obvious first choice whilst we've never had one.

Owen, Boom, MacDonald, Davis, Purse, Chilvers,Robertson, Duffy, Dickinson and Grimmer.

For me, that's been the root of the problem on the pitch and it's the first thing that needs sorting out by whoever is leading us next season.

Agree with Folky. It's got to the stage where I don't care if Adams goes or not, just sort it out for God's sake!

The defence is a merry go round. One mistake and you're out. Grimmer has a bad game at right back so gets moved into the middle, Robertson supposedly falls out with Adams and gets dropped and Davies has been locked in his room since overdoing it against his Dad. There's no consistency. A partnership needs to be built at the back and it isn't being allowed to happen.

If Adam stays there will be no season tickets for me and my family next season and there are 8 of us ( ADAMS OUT )

All this promotion lark and avoiding relegation has been such a disappointment hasn't it?

Give over.

When Rob Page is appointed you'll be snapping a Season Ticket up then I guess?

Vale were in free fall since the late nineties. It's only under Micky Adams that the rot was stopped and the club's fortunes were turned around.

Promotion in a season where they were in administration and now securing our place in League 1.

Abuse of the manager and players beggars belief, if Adams goes I fear for the club's future.

Vale were in free fall since the late nineties. It's only under Micky Adams that the rot was stopped and the club's fortunes were turned around.

Promotion in a season where they were in administration and now securing our place in League 1.

Abuse of the manager and players beggars belief, if Adams goes I fear for the club's future.

Get a grip.

Powell? Aspin? Davies?

Adams abused the fans as well... For the 2nd time this season. We have been awful this calendar year and the football is pretty poor to watch. Overall he's done a great job for us. But when I hear comments from last night it makes me think he dosent care and dosent want to be here. What frustrates me is those commenting 'it's only one game' it isn't. We have been poor for some time now and I personally have had enough of seeing us outplayed every game and conceding a minimum if 2 goals. I don't fear for the future if he goes... For all we know the replacement manager could be great, could be crap. It's a risk that I would take.

Your right. Everything you said was exactly right

adams should be sacked and you should be appointed. after reading your post, it is obvious you know the players better than the current manager.

In valiant_593 i trust

Awesome! :D

I'm having ago at the 7-8 morons who were abusing the Vale players & Manager. If you're condoning this behaviour then you are the disgrace!:rolleyes:

If you were not there you do not know the facts who was right or wrong adams does not get everything right all the time he might think he does but he does not.

Archived