onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Moving Forward.

valiant_593

I am not into this over reacting lark but maybe a new manager and a new team could be a way forward,it is just getting the right manager who will help to bring fans back,who other than Page would be decent and available??

If we want a manager who can work with younger players then maybe look no further than Chris Powell

Advert

I am not into this over reacting lark but maybe a new manager and a new team could be a way forward,it is just getting the right manager who will help to bring fans back,who other than Page would be decent and available??
I'm sorry but if Adams leaves we shouldn't look at his side kicks who are also part of our problems. Remember Page was a defender but he isn't bringing much to the table if our defensive set up is anything to go by.

"loyal and brilliant fans"

Not the ones who abused their own players and Manager I'd have another decription for them: brain-dead, scumbags who are poor excuses for human beings. They want rounding up and bull whipping. :censored:

In Adams I trust - the man's got us promoted (after being in Admin all Summer), kept us up with a fifth of the season remaining aswell as even being in contention for the playoffs (we are still within 3 wins). I really don't know what some people expected. Yes we've lost heavily and played poorly but the over reaction on here begs belief at times. :banghead:

Not the ones who abused their own players and Manager I'd have another decription for them: brain-dead, scumbags who are poor excuses for human beings. They want rounding up and bull whipping. :censored:

In Adams I trust - the man's got us promoted (after being in Admin all Summer), kept us up with a fifth of the season remaining aswell as even being in contention for the playoffs (we are still within 3 wins). I really don't know what some people expected. Yes we've lost heavily and played poorly but the over reaction on here begs belief at times. :banghead:

Sorry Soothsayer we've been very poor for a while now, the defence is shocking

I'm sorry but if Adams leaves we shouldn't look at his side kicks who are also part of our problems. Remember Page was a defender but he isn't bringing much to the table if our defensive set up is anything to go by.

If you are not happy with the manager and the performances, then you get rid of all the backroom staff.

Start again with a fresh approach. New ideas.

Not sure if i would get rid though. Maybe he needs better assistants. Maybe Grew and Page are poor. Who really knows. Maybe its the players.

I do believe you have to have motivation. Not sure how much M.A. has at the Vale.

He is too ready to fight back, his comments are sarcastic to all [ bit like Smurf ]

Infact he and Smurf are too much alike to get on i think

Dont believe either of them respect the fans at all

My biggest gripe with Adams is that with a budget of £ 2.4 m this is the best he can do !!!

Dont know if i would want him to spend anymore of our money

What your having a go at the fans who went to watch that **** tonight? If so your language is a disgrace.

I think we'll struggle whoever's in charge next season personally. If we manage 4500 season tickets then we'll have a £1.9million budget, sell 3500 ST's & that budget reduces to £1.6million, on par with Chesterfield in L2. Not only that can we trust Norm to get the right guy in too. I don't know what to think at the moment tbh, 14 points from a possible 48 since the new year isn't a good stat, but then i look at the overall picture, with it being our first season back in L1 i think we've done okay. Decisions, decisions eh.

100 fans! I dread to think how some of them would cope if they realised their dreams and managed/played in the prem where 50,000 fans might be having a go. Many players and managers have received far worse, from far more fans whilst the full glare of the media is on them. Imagine the news if moyes did such a thing tonight. Added to that, there are plenty of professions that have to deal with anise daily and if they reacted like that people would say they are in the wrong job.

What your having a go at the fans who went to watch that **** tonight? If so your language is a disgrace.

I'm having ago at the 7-8 morons who were abusing the Vale players & Manager. If you're condoning this behaviour then you are the disgrace!:rolleyes:

I think we'll struggle whoever's in charge next season personally. If we manage 4500 season tickets then we'll have a £1.9million budget, sell 3500 ST's & that budget reduces to £1.6million, on par with Chesterfield in L2. Not only that can we trust Norm to get the right guy in too. I don't know what to think at the moment tbh, 14 points from a possible 48 since the new year isn't a good stat, but then i look at the overall picture, with it being our first season back in L1 i think we've done okay. Decisions, decisions eh.

No matter where we finish this season and i hope its safety , 14 points from the last 48 is a poor return.

Its relegation form and unless its down to motivation or the lack of it, its worrying and has to be put right in pre season.

But the damage to next season is already being seen. Season ticket sales will suffer. The budget will suffer. We fans will suffer next season

No matter where we finish this season and i hope its safety , 14 points from the last 48 is a poor return.

Its relegation form and unless its down to motivation or the lack of it, its worrying and has to be put right in pre season.

But the damage to next season is already being seen. Season ticket sales will suffer. The budget will suffer. We fans will suffer next season

Negativity from our own fans will make us suffer.

Archived