onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Moving Forward.

valiant_593

Ok, I will probably get a mixed reaction for this post, some will probably agree, some will probably have a go saying 1 defeat and weve gone mental again, so ive got my tin hat ready.

Tonights humiliating defeat is a picture of what has been happening for months, we have been shocking since the Rotherham match and been lucky to pick up some of the points that we have. The worrying and annoying thing is that its the same problems game after game, and it seems like the management team has no idea of how to fix it. In my opinion out form this year has been an utter disgrace, yes we have stayed up but if this carries on next season we will be right down the bottom.

Again for me Adams got everything wrong. Robertson should be playing, he isnt great but hes a whole lot better than Grimmer at centre half. Grimmer should be at right back instead of Yates who is extremely limited at this level and is probably best in league 2. No surprise to see Griff in the team again tonight, we keep conceding anyway, so what is his role in the team? Birchall should have played over him or even oniell to get a look at him. Then the subs. Move Duffy (a decent enough centre back) to right back, where he is awful, and move dicko to centre back, where he is awful. It just dosent make any sense.

The players, tonight has proven to me that all of the defence can **** off. With the exception of maybe Duffy as cover the rest can go. Robbo is ok but i guess his wage will be bigger than his value. Dickinson is the most overrated player at vale, the amount of games he has missed/ will miss through suspension is a joke and he is a very limited footballer, great commitment but for the money he needs to be better and we can sign better than him for less.

For me its time to make a change. Adams should be sacked. Especially after his rant (again) at the loyal and brilliant fans who traveled to bristol tonight and sat through that ****. Adams should be clapping them not ranting at them. Adams should go and we should make changes. We cant go down, introduce someone knew, who will pass the ball and let him sign his own players in the summer. It seems great timing to me. Also the players who were meant to be playing for contracts cant have done themselves much good.

Without change I really fear for us next season, I see us down where crewe are this time around. I can see our form carrying on into next season as it so often does, im actually surprised Adams position hasnt been contested more after our awful form and awful performances. New manager and new players, with a new style that will suit our best players like Lines and Knott. Tin hat ready.

Advert

Your right. Everything you said was exactly right

adams should be sacked and you should be appointed. after reading your post, it is obvious you know the players better than the current manager.

In valiant_593 i trust

Dont be silly. Im offering an opinion. I think Adams should go, you dont thats fair enough. No need for silly responces.

Need a defensive overhaul and go from there really.

We score plenty, sign Knott and keep Lines and we will be better but I don't know if Adams can be trusted to sort it at the moment. We all could see the issues before a ball was kicked this season and it wasn't addressed.

Agree, time for a new direction. I don't just mean Adams. I think it needs to be a complete clear out. All the dead wood players e.g. Griff, dodds, shuker etc and the likes of Grew. Bring someone in with fresh ideas and a team around him all pushing in the same direction.

Archived