onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

25th March 2014, Bristol City v Port Vale, Pre match, match itself.

Fosse69

Advert

Not really bothered what he was like at Preston.

Adam Eckersley was at Man U for 15 years before gracing Vale Park.

Robertson is no better ( or worse) than those who started - he does at least get goals which is a reason to bring him on.

He never played though. Robertson is proven at this level. He's our best centre back, granted he isn't anything special but should be playing.

We've shown over the course of the season that we're better than we expected - I bet near enough every single Vale fan expected a relegation battle, and we've been in the top ten for the majority of the season.

We obviously have weaknesses - dealing with set pieces, having a consistent starting line-up but why do we need all this negativity after every single defeat? Yes, it's poor. But we've had good games too. What did you honestly expect?

If we're able to even slightly strengthen over the summer (I mean keep hold of most key players and Micky, and get in a couple of additions) then that means a play-off battle, or at least top ten.

Calm down.

Spot on. This website always overreacts be it a winning or losing

We've shown over the course of the season that we're better than we expected - I bet near enough every single Vale fan expected a relegation battle, and we've been in the top ten for the majority of the season.

We obviously have weaknesses - dealing with set pieces, having a consistent starting line-up but why do we need all this negativity after every single defeat? Yes, it's poor. But we've had good games too. What did you honestly expect?

If we're able to even slightly strengthen over the summer (I mean keep hold of most key players and Micky, and get in a couple of additions) then that means a play-off battle, or at least top ten.

Calm down.

It's a build up of garbage performances though. When was the last time we were actually good? Since the turn of the year we've been awful. Other than the leyton orient match it's been really bad. We concede for fun every match and the football is ****.

Calm down.

Why should we have expected a relegation battle ? I know we fell and rolled over the promotion line but with the budget Adams had we should have a more accomplished defence than we have.

Originally Posted by PVFC764 View Post

Weren't we the ones that were 4-0 up?

Yes we were but it just shows can be achieved by the away team.:)

Tried to lighten the mood a bit but looks like I failed there?:rolleyes:

Its hard to be light hearted when the team is loosing and you can't see it staying at 4-0. We were dominating them and they had 4 chances and took them.

It's a build up of garbage performances though. When was the last time we were actually good? Since the turn of the year we've been awful. Other than the leyton orient match it's been really bad. We concede for fun every match and the football is ****.

The last game we actually played really well was Rotherham in jan

Should be on from the start. Grimmer should be at right back not centre back. I don't see why he plays him out of position instead of playing a decent enough centre back in Robertson.

Robertson isn't brilliant but him and Duffy at CB is a best partnership and he adds a goal threat too

Archived