Smurf on P & G ?

PVTony

You will be buying him a season ticket soon then?

My youngest grandson is 21... his father doesnt give a monkeys ass about football... his father is starting to think a monkeys ass has bought his club

Don't need to buy one for a few years yet,as you know under 9s are free at the Vale.Seriously ,I did hope it wouldn't affect too many when it was announced 9s and over needed to pay.I hope there are incentives to balance it up a bit.Maybe free for Under 11s would have been better,then the season after free for under 10s etc.and possibly free for 59 year olds.;)

Advert:

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Geo DON'T misquote me.....He never mentioned sacking ANYONE..........He said certain people from next season would NOT be running things their way........You pack in the moderator job and just join us 'common' postors........You owd numpty.

My apologies Jimmy... just trying to preempt the next statement he makes to a supporter... in the pub/office/game/toilet.

If they are so fantastic and record breaking why would he want to change such a winning contribution?...

"First there is a contract... then there isnt a contract.. then there is".... cant get the tune out of my head.. who sang it?... substitute contract with mountain

Don't need to buy one for a few years yet,as you know under 9s are free at the Vale.Seriously ,I did hope it wouldn't affect too many when it was announced 9s and over needed to pay.I hope there are incentives to balance it up a bit.Maybe free for Under 11s would have been better,then the season after free for under 10s etc.and possibly free for 59 year olds.;)

It will have a considerable effect, directly and indirectly, I think

Advert:

He just gets worse and worse. How can he expect a promotion push or top 8 finish next season when he is decreasing the budget? Pay on the day prices are shocking and kids tickets are a rip off.

I can only imagine he meant top 8 with a budget of 1.9m.With the likelihood of a few of the bigger budgets leaving League 1 this season,Wolves? Preston?Brentford? and a few others having to cut their budgets I don't think a top 8 finish is unrealistic considering where we are placed this season.Agreed,pay on the day is not good.

My apologies Jimmy... just trying to preempt the next statement he makes to a supporter... in the pub/office/game/toilet.

If they are so fantastic and record breaking why would he want to change such a winning contribution?...

"First there is a contract... then there isnt a contract.. then there is".... cant get the tune out of my head.. who sang it?... substitute contract with mountain

I have missed you Geo!

Always balanced and ever the optimist ;)

Was Donovan, nate.

Advert:

"He added: "I know one thing which has unsettled some fans is the issue about the stadium.

"That took place when we bought the club. There is no money being paid by the club to anyone in relation to the stadium.

"That only triggers in the event that the owner of the club is different to the owner of the stadium.

"Then a lease kicks in and there's a payment between the two parties.""

http://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/Port-Vale-Norman-Smurthwaite-believes-fans/story-20839582-detail/story.html#ixzz2wgPwF7pV

Norman speaks again. Today's article in The Sentinel. The above quote worries me somewhat.

If he were to sell the club, I think he may have a ready made pension plan.

He just gets worse and worse. How can he expect a promotion push or top 8 finish next season when he is decreasing the budget? Pay on the day prices are shocking and kids tickets are a rip off.

I fear that next season s/t sales will be down on this season and overall average attendances will be lower. None season ticket fans will be more selective on which games to watch depending the opposing teams because of the higher prices.

It will be difficult for the manager to improve the playing squad with a deceasing budget. So I very much fear that the Vale will be in a similar position as the one that Crewe are in this season.

I can only imagine he meant top 8 with a budget of 1.9m.With the likelihood of a few of the bigger budgets leaving League 1 this season,Wolves? Preston?Brentford? and a few others having to cut their budgets I don't think a top 8 finish is unrealistic considering where we are placed this season.Agreed,pay on the day is not good.

So long as it's an easy system which enables customers to order and pay for their tickets in advance the pay on the day system ahould be negated. This if possible needs an order and print at home option, ticket office to be open after home games for at least an hour and ring, pay and reserve options.

I think he's put the POD prices up for few reasons;

1. So he's aware of stewarding/police costs

2. The club can budget for ancillary spends and other staffing levels

3. Possibly given the issues with hooligans and racism to dissuade such people he's making it harder for them to plan. This in turn should help the family atmosphere within the ground on match days.

He does need to look at family packages, small block season tickets and a bring a mate incentive along with other unique discounts and benefits.

Advert:

I don't think there is a plan for anything.

He talks about better PR, them comes out with another load of flannel.

Frightening.

As I see it, I am looking at parting with £650 for 2 season tickets in the next 5/6 weeks.

Where else would you find a business trying to sell you something for that amount of money with all the bitching/ flannel and negativity?

The only 'pull' is my love and loyalty to the club, how much is that worth?

So long as it's an easy system which enables customers to order and pay for their tickets in advance the pay on the day system ahould be negated. This if possible needs an order and print at home option, ticket office to be open after home games for at least an hour and ring, pay and reserve options.

I think he's put the POD prices up for few reasons;

1. So he's aware of stewarding/police costs

2. The club can budget for ancillary spends and other staffing levels

3. Possibly given the issues with hooligans and racism to dissuade such people he's making it harder for them to plan. This in turn should help the family atmosphere within the ground on match days.

He does need to look at family packages, small block season tickets and a bring a mate incentive along with other unique discounts and benefits.

If you believe that you will believe everything/anything the numpty :smurf: says... Oh hang on

As soon as they cart you off to the nearest care home it will be 'Britannia Stadium here we come :D

I've suspecting something going on for a while.But thanks for confirming that the Stoke attendance is made up by people from a care home being forced into going the incinerator stadium.

Archived