Smurf on P & G ?

PVTony

Advert:

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Even if we sell 3,800 which is a good total in itself I still cant see why the budget would after be cut further,surely the commercial department should try to bring more income in to make up the shortfall

Financial fair play rules!

But look where Crewe are for example. I would have thought' date=' but stand to be corrected, that fans would rather be where we are scoring the goals we are and conceding less than them?[/quote']

Over the last ten games Vales record is : Won 3, drawn 2, lost 5. points 11, goals scored 12, goals against 17.

Over the last ten games Crewe's record : Won 3, drawn 4, lost 4. points 13, goals scored 18, goals against 16.

More waffle!

I spoke to Norman last night in the Valiant's suite for the evening with Paul Merson. I said to him, people such as myself are the majority of which you never hear from. The majority who think you are doing a brilliant job and agree 100% with your realistic assessment of next season. The minority say unfounded things like your pointless post, or knock about with Gary Benson, constantly seeking to boost their own notoriety at the expense of unsettling the club.

Norman agreed.

Advert:

I spoke to Norman last night in the Valiant's suite for the evening with Paul Merson. I said to him, people such as myself are the majority of which you never hear from. The majority who think you are doing a brilliant job and agree 100% with your realistic assessment of next season. The minority say unfounded things like your pointless post, or knock about with Gary Benson, constantly seeking to boost their own notoriety at the expense of unsettling the club.

Norman agreed.

I had an Email from an African prince recently informing me that if I sent him my bank details he could deposit a large sum in my account of which I could keep 25%... I sent him smurfs number

I spoke to Norman last night in the Valiant's suite for the evening with Paul Merson. I said to him' date=' people such as myself are the majority of which you never hear from. [b']The majority who think you are doing a brilliant job and agree 100% [/b]with your realistic assessment of next season. The minority say unfounded things like your pointless post, or knock about with Gary Benson, constantly seeking to boost their own notoriety at the expense of unsettling the club.

Norman agreed.

Is that majority think he is doing a brilliant job and agree 100% with his assessment pure guesswork?

Unfounded things like repeating contradicting statements that he himself has said?

How do you KNOW who knock's about with Gary Benson.Do you follow him about?

Norman agreed.

A brilliant job? In what respect?

I have asked Mark Porter(I think that's his name) to ask Smurf this when they meet,why does the 1.9m only take season ticket and gate money into account when it comes to the 60% figure,surely its all income coming into the club

Doesn't matter if we sell 1000, 5000 or 10000 ST's to me, whatever the annual income is, i expected for us to be able to spend 60% of that amount, but this is not the case. Norm seems to have made his own rules up on this one? Income from remaining games & ST's only, what's all that about?

He said our annual turnover was around £3.5million which equates to a £2.1million playing budget, add on the 300k for the development squad & we get the £2.4million total budget for this season, that's how i saw it this season. Now what Norms saying is although we've had a decent season with 6500 average crowds, we have to reduce the budget? Surely our annual income this season will be more than the few previous seasons under the other incompetents?

I like to know where i stand with people, i just haven't a clue with Norm what he's going to say or do next. The guys as mad as a box of frogs & he really makes me nervous.

Norman agreed.

Is NOT paying bills doing a brilliant job?

What about staff wage's is it brilliant to pay them late?

Is contradicting himself,confusing fan's / customer's brilliant?

Advert:

The majority of people I know think he's a bit of c**k.....BUT are willing for him to grow and become a better Chairman, learn how to treat football fans (because you'll never please everyone but it doesn't make those that oppose things wrong) and learn from the mistakes he's made. He just needs to learn quickly and stop being a c**k.

He'll never love Vale as much as the supporters so he needs to cope with criticism better.

Norman agreed.

Hmmm, not sure the majority do agree...

Norman agreed.

Mmmm - So you spoke to Norman last night although he never hear's from people like yourself :unsure::huh::wacko:

Norman agreed.

It's a good job we have intelligent, well-reasoned individuals like yourself to speak for people you never have met or spoken to.

I think the fact that people like you and Norman are on the same wavelength is an indication of why we are in the ****.

Advert:

Norman agreed.

I think that your cap has fell over your eyes and ears if you think he has done a brilliant job Rudgie!

Seriously splitting the ground from the club, not being able to calculate a break even budget figure, telling fans he doesn't think we want promotion. Still awaiting results from his efforts to get the manager to sign a contract. Oh yes he is doing a blinding job.

Tell me Rudgie how long was it before you realised Bratty wasn't good for Port Vale?

What are they? Teams in our division seem to ignore them - like Brentford.
Fair Play rules can only be as effective as the FL assessments, and no doubt clubs selling thier ground in a high value area move money into thier turnover. As an aside the 60% is a maximun % of turnover/income, there is nothing to say that owners could not spend 30% or so if the wish.

Archived