onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Smurf on P & G ?

PVTony

Regardless of what some other posters think, I aren't a negative poster but tell it as I see it. I think that many are still in awe of Smurf in regard to the gratitude for his part in helping us to L1.

Lets draw a line under that now and look at things as they actually are.

1 The renewal price has actually increased by £20 because last season we got a discount of this amount for an early purchase and though I aren't complaining about this, the lack of an easy terms agreement option will stretch quite a few.

2 The rise in the price of 9-12 years olds is ridiculous when it is compared with what Sjoke are offering for under 15's. They can watch the Prem's super stars for a fraction of what our kids must stump up for what is let's face it often poor fare.

3 The fact that Smurf couldn't answer the RS presenter with regard to monthly payments to ST purchasers from May onwards. It really was amateurish in the extreme when he said ''we haven't decide this yet''

Over all Smurf should be promoting ST sales but as my wife commented he sounds like he is trying to put customers (because that is what we are)off purchasing a ticket.

With regard to the walk up price well I'm lost for words on that one but why don't we categorise games like premier clubs do with games in midweek and against the less attractive teams priced at say £15. ho knows it may just attract a few more.

Come on Smurf spend a little time finding out what our rivals are doing. Surely it's worth a look!

Advert

My Grandson is 5,his dad is a Stoke fan.My Grandson hates Stoke but loves Vale.Grandparents do have a role to play.:laugh:

You will be buying him a season ticket soon then?

My youngest grandson is 21... his father doesnt give a monkeys ass about football... his father is starting to think a monkeys ass has bought his club

Geo DON'T misquote me.....He never mentioned sacking ANYONE..........He said certain people from next season would NOT be running things their way........You pack in the moderator job and just join us 'common' postors........You owd numpty.

You will be buying him a season ticket soon then?

My youngest grandson is 21... his father doesnt give a monkeys ass about football... his father is starting to think a monkeys ass has bought his club

Don't need to buy one for a few years yet,as you know under 9s are free at the Vale.Seriously ,I did hope it wouldn't affect too many when it was announced 9s and over needed to pay.I hope there are incentives to balance it up a bit.Maybe free for Under 11s would have been better,then the season after free for under 10s etc.and possibly free for 59 year olds.;)

Geo DON'T misquote me.....He never mentioned sacking ANYONE..........He said certain people from next season would NOT be running things their way........You pack in the moderator job and just join us 'common' postors........You owd numpty.

My apologies Jimmy... just trying to preempt the next statement he makes to a supporter... in the pub/office/game/toilet.

If they are so fantastic and record breaking why would he want to change such a winning contribution?...

"First there is a contract... then there isnt a contract.. then there is".... cant get the tune out of my head.. who sang it?... substitute contract with mountain

Don't need to buy one for a few years yet,as you know under 9s are free at the Vale.Seriously ,I did hope it wouldn't affect too many when it was announced 9s and over needed to pay.I hope there are incentives to balance it up a bit.Maybe free for Under 11s would have been better,then the season after free for under 10s etc.and possibly free for 59 year olds.;)

It will have a considerable effect, directly and indirectly, I think

He just gets worse and worse. How can he expect a promotion push or top 8 finish next season when he is decreasing the budget? Pay on the day prices are shocking and kids tickets are a rip off.

I can only imagine he meant top 8 with a budget of 1.9m.With the likelihood of a few of the bigger budgets leaving League 1 this season,Wolves? Preston?Brentford? and a few others having to cut their budgets I don't think a top 8 finish is unrealistic considering where we are placed this season.Agreed,pay on the day is not good.

My apologies Jimmy... just trying to preempt the next statement he makes to a supporter... in the pub/office/game/toilet.

If they are so fantastic and record breaking why would he want to change such a winning contribution?...

"First there is a contract... then there isnt a contract.. then there is".... cant get the tune out of my head.. who sang it?... substitute contract with mountain

I have missed you Geo!

Always balanced and ever the optimist ;)

Archived