onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Smurf on P & G ?

PVTony

Advert

Every point i Raised I cannot go into details for obvious reasons but lets say many are unhappy this offer is fine if you are single in a job or are ok financially however if you are low paid have a family or are a single parent then it isnt , many have complained & lots of people have said they wont renew one who won't mind me saying has been a season ticket holder for 25 years now his family won't be having them so thats -£600 on one complaint so many have said similar. Most say Adult price is ok but not Childrens prices, walk up prices renewal dates, no payment plan at the early bird price.

I was refering to adult prices. Children's are a different matter, how do we compare to other L1 clubs? The strategy must be to make bringing children to the Vale affordable and realistic, and to build the supporter base. What should the prices be.? Perhaps a ST just for day matches?

Under 14's - £75

Under 11's - £38

Under 11's that have been in the City 7 Scheme for the past 4 seasons get a free season ticket. The City 7 Scheme costs £10 a year and for that you get 2 free match tickets, a Stoke shirt and a £5 voucher to put into your Co-Op Save an Support account, plus a coaching session on the pitch during half term with a chance to meet the players/Pottermus.

I know it's easier with Premier League money but gives you an idea of what Vale are up against. It's imperative they improve the Family area and the matchday experience for families/kids.

Stoke's season ticket fanbase is now at 27% u-21's which is one of the highest in the league and shows the long term challenge Vale have, it's why they need to be creative.......

Good post TP.........:yes:

Under 14's - £75

Under 11's - £38

Under 11's that have been in the City 7 Scheme for the past 4 seasons get a free season ticket. The City 7 Scheme costs £10 a year and for that you get 2 free match tickets, a Stoke shirt and a £5 voucher to put into your Co-Op Save an Support account, plus a coaching session on the pitch during half term with a chance to meet the players/Pottermus.

I know it's easier with Premier League money but gives you an idea of what Vale are up against. It's imperative they improve the Family area and the matchday experience for families/kids.

Stoke's season ticket fanbase is now at 27% u-21's which is one of the highest in the league and shows the long term challenge Vale have, it's why they need to be creative.......

Fantastic post

Thought he did fine today with decent explanations to all the complaints that guy who said he was part of the SC said they'd had.

I'm really surprised in all the negativity the SC has received and the lack of any positivity the guy in question had to offer seems to go against the general concencus of apparent satisfaction / happiness in response on here.

W U M alert

Under 14's - £75

Under 11's - £38

Vale...

under 14 £125? - £165?

under 11 £125? - £165?

no family area except shoved up a corner

no shirt

no voucher

no incentives

no coaching session

no idea

He said: "It is going to hopefully put us in the top six or eight next season. I never felt comfortable that we should be looking for back-to-back promotions because the stadium isn't finished and we haven't built on the brand regarding our floating supporters.

It still isnt

"We have to find a means of bringing them in and, if we can do that, it makes me confident and I will be looking to push for the promotion places next season.

Upping the prices will have a great effect on the floating supporters but I doubt it will bring them in

"Personally, I have a year under my belt running a football club and what to expect from month to month."

and still clueless

He says the club must stand on its own two feet next season, but is encouraged by the performance of the club's commercial department.

Didnt he tell jimmy they were getting the sack? but it was on the training ground not on the official site so it must be cack

He says balancing the books at Vale Park isn't an easy task, but believes he is close to paying off the club's creditors.

Its bladdy difficult to balance the books if £500,000 goes missing, you cant set a realistic budget, you make promises you cant/wont keep and you move the goalposts with every comment you make... and there I thought he said vale didnt owe anyone and accounts were up to date.

I wonder if he will be having a rant at someone today?... or if there will be any sponsors to have a rant at?

I thought he learned from his mistakes?.... Hike the sponsorship packages and people stop coming.... Hike the pay on the day prices and it attracts more floating fans in?... how does that work?... must be a property development ploy

Archived