onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Smurf on P & G ?

PVTony

Advert

Smurf - Payment Plan to be introduced in May.Swindon next season budget £1.3 million.Coventry budget less than ours this season.Adams,one minor amendment to his contract.Should have it on paper within the next 2 weeks to be looked at by his reps.

I actually agreed with a lot of what he said. Not sure he should be waiting this long to offer an actual contract but if Micky is happy with the reasoning about it then that will help. Micky just needs enough assurances to start planning so that's the only worry when you have so many players out of contract. Things will need to start moving quickly once any contract is agreed as end of April to see what figures are being dealt with is late but then I can see the reasoning - Smurtwaite doesn't look like he's prepared to put a penny more in though which is a little worrying.

Agree totally with his reasoning behind ST prices and the fact that some issues, although will be a problem for some, will need to be accepted and you can't keep everyone happy unfortunately. Children prices aren't expensive at a fiver a game, it's just a bit of a shock for those who benefited from the freebies.... Perhaps they should have prepared people at the turn of the year for the hike.

There is also very few people that should have to pay £26 on the day as as he said - you can buy online, purchase future tickets at the last game you attend. There are options therefore only on an occasion that you can't plan will you need to pay more. The club don't have to be accountable for this if they provide reasonable alternatives.

Not good enough to go for promotion :wagging: but cut the budget and top 8?... sounds good

Adams gets contract on paper in 2 weeks [that sounds familiar] so he wont be signing [or not] by the end of march... with any luck the end of april?

Not interested what the swindon or coventry budget is or was

But if its not on the official site its cack anyway... or so numpty :smurf: says

I actually agreed with a lot of what he said. Not sure he should be waiting this long to offer an actual contract but if Micky is happy with the reasoning about it then that will help. Micky just needs enough assurances to start planning so that's the only worry when you have so many players out of contract. Things will need to start moving quickly once any contract is agreed as end of April to see what figures are being dealt with is late but then I can see the reasoning - Smurtwaite doesn't look like he's prepared to put a penny more in though which is a little worrying.

Agree totally with his reasoning behind ST prices and the fact that some issues, although will be a problem for some, will need to be accepted and you can't keep everyone happy unfortunately. Children prices aren't expensive at a fiver a game, it's just a bit of a shock for those who benefited from the freebies.... Perhaps they should have prepared people at the turn of the year for the hike.

There is also very few people that should have to pay £26 on the day as as he said - you can buy online, purchase future tickets at the last game you attend. There are options therefore only on an occasion that you can't plan will you need to pay more. The club don't have to be accountable for this if they provide reasonable alternatives.

Micky today has today stated he hasn't concerned himself too much with the budget which is fair enough.He won't know what it is until the end of the season so he will look at it then.Next season's budget will be based on ST sales and gates from now until the end of the season.

If Smurf really does want Adams to remain as Manager he should be 'busting a gut' to get him to sign a new deal. Mr Adams is the club's biggest asset to tempt people into purchasing a ST. Surely Smurf can guarantee a budget because I simply don't buy into this 60% thing. Why? because hardly anybody else appears to be sticking to it do they?

The previous caller highlighted the fact that down the road under 11's can get a ST for £38! I personally wouldn't buy one if they were free and they sent a golden carriage to take me there but it isn't great marketing is it?

When asked about a payment scheme it was crystal that that hasn't even be settled yet. Once again no strategy to encourage fans who are being asked to renew on pure loyalty. We know that the hard core will handover the cash but we need as many of the not so keen to buy one but without a few promises which must be kept the sales will be well under the 4300 that we need for the 1.9 million budget.

Smurf has got to 'bite the bullet' because a healthy Port vale will mean a bigger pay off for him if he decides to sell the club.

Why did he not say that season tickets for 2014 will be £345 from May 1st

As a reward for loyalty current holders can renew for £325 by end April

Have to agree with Jacko on her previous post / comments :

far better to promote at £299 and get an additional 200 plus and we would make more income

£ 25 pay on day is a joke. I believe this is Smurfs answer to the trouble makers.

He doesnt want them at the club, i dont and he believes this will stop them.

It will stop them for the odd game they turn up but it will also stop many 'floating supporters'

from turning up on a fairly regular basis. Will save on the police bill - Now to reduce the stewards bill !

Supporters do turn up at 2.45 and want to pay on the day.

My season ticket will guarantee me being at every game

Without - and at £25 per match / or obtaining ticket previous / or poor on field performances

I would never attend every single game. Value for money for the whole experience is not there

Not too sure what he means when he says we have to average 5500 for the remaining games AND

get 8000 for Sheff Utd, otherwise the budget for next season will again be reduced.

Dont expect 4300 season tickets. Is this 4300 paying adults ? - not sure what this seasons breakdown was.

Hope M.A. realises his budget will be as low as £1.6 million. That is more realistic and i believe this is what Smurf

will be happy with, together with ' I TOLD YOU SO ' He doesnt want to spend his money again.

In general - very poor PR from the club

Why does he always appear to be against the supporters.

Why does his tone of voice want you to tell him to sid off and leave us alone.

I am happy with the season ticket price , even the £20 increase from last season.

Can also see 2015 seasons ticket to be announced as ' no increase ' then hit us with £345

Thats exactly what he has done this time.

£50 for a junior season ticket is fine not £115. No need to give them for free but just be sensible about it.

Get them in for a year or two, then slowly increase the cost, once they are hooked.

Every year we lose some of the ' old uns ' and i bet we dont have as many young ones replesing them

Thought he did fine today with decent explanations to all the complaints that guy who said he was part of the SC said they'd had.

I'm really surprised in all the negativity the SC has received and the lack of any positivity the guy in question had to offer seems to go against the general concencus of apparent satisfaction / happiness in response on here.

Thought he did fine today with decent explanations to all the complaints that guy who said he was part of the SC said they'd had.

I'm really surprised in all the negativity the SC has received and the lack of any positivity the guy in question had to offer seems to go against the general concencus of apparent satisfaction / happiness in response on here.

That was me & I am part of the supporters club and I can 100% guarantee that we have received numerous complaints from fans about the season ticket offer.

Archived