onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

What did Davies do?

Advert

I think I must have missed something as I was working when Vale played Crewe but what has become of Joe Davies? I thought he was playing ok up to then. Any opinions?

I think its called shuffling the pack, make one mistake and your out and I to thought he was playing Ok and would have liked to see him partner Duffy with Grimmer staying at RB

Robertson was treated the same as Davis.

I don't think a combination of Duffy & Davis at centre back would be great if the other team have a big centre forward or a even two tall lads.

I'm not sure I rate any of our defenders except Dicko. He'd always play for me but the other three ....

I don't think a combination of Duffy & Davis at centre back would be great if the other team have a big centre forward or a even two tall lads.

I'm not sure I rate any of our defenders except Dicko. He'd always play for me but the other three ....

I think Duffy is our best defender, when played at centre half. Him, Dicko and Neal in our defence next year, a new rb and cb needed.

In all honesty i wouldnt be that fussed about losing dicko. Yes he's passionate but i dont think he has been much better than the rest - and on a decent wage i assume.

In all honesty i wouldnt be that fussed about losing dicko. Yes he's passionate but i dont think he has been much better than the rest - and on a decent wage i assume.

This thread is about Davies not Dicko!

I agree with the original post in that he has been treated appallingly by MA. Since his return from Luton he had shown real promise with a good footballing partnership with Grimmer developing. However since the Crewe game he has been pushed out. Adams said that maybe he shouldn't have picked him for that game what with the family ties etc. Sorry Micky but that's your job to get calls like that right in my opinion.

Then to leave him out is a real confidence killer. You made a mistake and he pays for it. We know that Adams doesn't have a lot of faith in home grown young players but this is just destroying him surely - and it is wrong as Davies has real potential.

He made the terrible mistake of being young if Dicko had made that mistake he'd have played the week after

With a low budget you need to make the most of your young players I thought this was going to be his break through season with how he was playing but unfortunately I don't think it will happen while Micky is in charge

This thread is about Davies not Dicko!

I agree with the original post in that he has been treated appallingly by MA. Since his return from Luton he had shown real promise with a good footballing partnership with Grimmer developing. However since the Crewe game he has been pushed out. Adams said that maybe he shouldn't have picked him for that game what with the family ties etc. Sorry Micky but that's your job to get calls like that right in my opinion.

Then to leave him out is a real confidence killer. You made a mistake and he pays for it. We know that Adams doesn't have a lot of faith in home grown young players but this is just destroying him surely - and it is wrong as Davies has real potential.

I don't think he has been treated appallingly at all. He was woefully 'all at sea' versus Crewe and had to subbed otherwise he would (& should) have been sent off. He had a reasonable run in the team now he's out - it's nothing personal and is just part of being a professional footballer. I'm sure he'll come back stronger & all the better for it.

I don't think he has been treated appallingly at all. He was woefully 'all at sea' versus Crewe and had to subbed otherwise he would (& should) have been sent off. He had a reasonable run in the team now he's out - it's nothing personal and is just part of being a professional footballer. I'm sure he'll come back stronger & all the better for it.

Not under Adams he won't and I disagree, he has been treated appallingly. He was targeted by Crewe and he was booked for a non foul by a rubbish referee but that happens. My point is that he has not been given a chance to redeem himself. He has joined a long line of young players who have been subjected to the same cold shoulder treatment by Adams as opposed to some of the older players who have let us down on numerous occasions.

Not under Adams he won't and I disagree, he has been treated appallingly. He was targeted by Crewe and he was booked for a non foul by a rubbish referee but that happens. My point is that he has not been given a chance to redeem himself. He has joined a long line of young players who have been subjected to the same cold shoulder treatment by Adams as opposed to some of the older players who have let us down on numerous occasions.

It's your opinion that he won't be given another shot by Adams it is mine he will be. Targeted by Crewe or not you need to watch the match footage back as the yellow he received was a definate yellow and as was the challenge minutes later when he went straight through their centre forward. Even Adams & Grew admitted in the post match interviews he was lucky to stay on the pitch.

My point is he will get another chance and I sincerely hope he makes the grade at Vale.

Unfortunately there would seem to be one or two similarities!

I disagree.

Morsy had a serious disciplinary problem which was found out and no manager in the land would have put up with his antics prior to the Bristol Rovers game last season. Davies had a lot of pressure on him to perform, from both family and team (including management), and when it came to it he apparently lost it.

I fancy we'll see young Davies at some point in the future - and in a Vale shirt.

I disagree.

Morsy had a serious disciplinary problem which was found out and no manager in the land would have put up with his antics prior to the Bristol Rovers game last season. Davies had a lot of pressure on him to perform, from both family and team (including management), and when it came to it he apparently lost it.

I fancy we'll see young Davies at some point in the future - and in a Vale shirt.

You are confused,it was Burge who was disciplined after the Brizzle game.

Archived