onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Embarrassment.

valiant_593

You dont know the FULL story at all because if you did you would of seen some of the wolves fans in the glass boxes being provocotive and making gestures. One of them being a women who got spoken to.

Why were you watching the boxes behind you instead of the match in front of you? Did you pay 20 odd quid to watch some wench in a glass box??????? Try Amsterdam if that's your thing.

Advert

Why don't you know what my point is? Its pretty clear. Their fans behave that way week in week out, home and away. They don't start threads demanding something is done.

Ours do 2 or 3 times a season and some people make a big fuss about it bringing negativity. Next week there will be the normal 5000 against Carlisle ( if we're lucky ) and all will be forgotten about today. That is my point sir.

I am not in the least bit interested about the moronic Wolves fans. It's up to Wolves to deal with their own idiots and it's up to us to deal with ours. I'm intrigued to find you read the Wolves message boards every week though - why??

Ok then.

I apologise profusely. You must be right.

You can't criticise Vale fans, regardless of actions. Smoke bombs are used by Crewe, so we can use them too.

Your really do make me smile.

That's rather a childish comment

I don't think there is anything wrong in this thread. I went to support my team instead I was faced with 4 guys hammered who were constantly turned towards the wolves fans behind shouting varying levels of abuse. Not once did they even watch the game. I've had enough of paying money to go and support my team and have the day completely ruined by some complete cretins who were only there to fight. I felt completely uncomfortable all game and when the guy behind me started smashing chairs I then knew that I didnt want to be there anymore. It's not too much to ask is it? To go to a game and passionately support the vale, singing chants positively about the players without the actions of some vale fans. I'm not "demanding" I'm not going again (that dosent even make sense) I'm simply saying that I'm not going away matches again when this is what happens, it's not worth it. Unsurprising that all these trouble makers turned up today but have been missing for the majority of away games this season.... They were there looking for trouble.

Hmm, reflecting on your comments - i can appreciate and understand your viewpoint. I certainly didn't witness such violence and idiotic behaviour, smashing seats etc, so yeah its a difficult one. But hopefully that's the last away game to bring out the thugs eh

Would just like to thank all the idiots chucking beer at half time my wife got bundled over and we missed all the second half because we spent it in a medical room childish ******s

I never get the point of chucking beer around. It costs a ****** fortune to begin with why throw it .

Hope your wife is ok

I don't think there is anything wrong in this thread. I went to support my team instead I was faced with 4 guys hammered who were constantly turned towards the wolves fans behind shouting varying levels of abuse. Not once did they even watch the game. I've had enough of paying money to go and support my team and have the day completely ruined by some complete cretins who were only there to fight. I felt completely uncomfortable all game and when the guy behind me started smashing chairs I then knew that I didnt want to be there anymore. It's not too much to ask is it? To go to a game and passionately support the vale, singing chants positively about the players without the actions of some vale fans. I'm not "demanding" I'm not going again (that dosent even make sense) I'm simply saying that I'm not going away matches again when this is what happens, it's not worth it. Unsurprising that all these trouble makers turned up today but have been missing for the majority of away games this season.... They were there looking for trouble.

Spot on. We shouldn't be made to feel uncomfortable amongst our own fans!

Hmm, reflecting on your comments - i can appreciate and understand your viewpoint. I certainly didn't witness such violence and idiotic behaviour, smashing seats etc, so yeah its a difficult one. But hopefully that's the last away game to bring out the thugs eh

Yeah this bald lad went mental tried to smash the seat failed and then calmly joked "I can't break the ****ing seat" then had a break and then smashed it. It probably will be the end of it as they only turn up to these kind Of matches.

Why were you watching the boxes behind you instead of the match in front of you? Did you pay 20 odd quid to watch some wench in a glass box??????? Try Amsterdam if that's your thing.

I wernt watching the boxes behind instead of the game, if your at a set of traffic lights and a car pulls next to you and starts doing yanker gestures does that mean you are not concentrating on the road if you turn around??? Agree with some things thats been mentioned but dont tell me its all one way.

Archived