onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Embarrassment.

valiant_593

Advert

Thing is part of the trouble was of the Wolves fans above as well as the vale cretins below. Wolves should be made to put that black meshing over the front 2 rows of the top tier to keep them out of view. I saw a few Wolves fans throwing coins down as a guy collected a couple of 50ps and the the steward just watched.

Why do Vale fans have to make excuses every time something kicks off?

We've blamed, the police, Wolves fans, police dogs. People will be blaming Myrie-Williams for it next.

Dress it up how you want. Port Vale have an above-average proportion of idiots in its fanbase. These people travel in numbers to away games, get ****** up and look for trouble.

What about the smoke bomb (or whatever you call it)? Was that the Wolves fans? Were they winding us up to the extent where pyrotechnics were the only form of retaliation? The fighting with stewards?

People need to realise that it is not the Police, or the Wolves fans, or the dogs. It's moronic Vale fans who need to be dealt with.

I actually thought it WAS the wolves fans, it was certainly in front of the home end.

Some Vale fans behaved like animals.

I just wait for the apologists to defend them.

Smurthwaite done **** all to rid the Club of these idiots. What's he done post-Bradford home game? Nothing.

All mouth and no action.

What exactly can Norman or any chairman do about fans misbehaving at away games ?

Reading some people's posts, you would think that hooliganism is both new and exclusive to Vale.

Well Vale didn't start it where i was JL4 - they did.

Just don't think you should be so quick to knock our following, i know what you mean but we went Wolves today, a notoriously horrible place to go I thought the Vale following today was a credit to us all overall

You must have been pretty close to where I sat. I left after the 3rd goal & there was already a number complaining about being spat on & it was getting worse.

Why do Vale fans have to make excuses every time something kicks off?

We've blamed, the police, Wolves fans, police dogs. People will be blaming Myrie-Williams for it next.

Dress it up how you want. Port Vale have an above-average proportion of idiots in its fanbase. These people travel in numbers to away games, get ****** up and look for trouble.

What about the smoke bomb (or whatever you call it)? Was that the Wolves fans? Were they winding us up to the extent where pyrotechnics were the only form of retaliation? The fighting with stewards?

People need to realise that it is not the Police, or the Wolves fans, or the dogs. It's moronic Vale fans who need to be dealt with.

I'm a bit fed up - how can people start a thread knocking fan's behaviour at Wolves?! - i have work mates who follow Walsall who refuse to go there cause of the problems we've had today. There were plenty of Vale fans who refused to go too today because of the same.

Crewe threw a smoke bomb last week - not much mention of that anywhere was there, stop knocking your own following, all clubs have young aggressive fans, they always will - better to have them than not to i say

Whoever authorised the safety certificate to allow away fans to be infront of the home fans wants sectioning if they can't see the problems that are going to be caused by this set up. We tried to leave five minutes before the end because you could it was kicking off with the stuff being thrown down on us, an older woman was hit by a coin just in front of us. Any way we got to the exit to be met by a load of wolves fans trying to get in followed by a load of baton wielding coppers and ended up with 2 of us outside(1 hit by a baton) and 2 locked back in the ground. Finally they shifted the wolves fans on and we managed to get out, and follow the police route out which then brought us back towards the wolves fans!! Will never be going there again or anywhere else away if you end up sitting infront of the home fans.

They were not Dingles trying to get in to the Vale stand they were Vale cretins who had left 10 minutes before who had ripped fencing down to get at the dingles but had found the old bill on the other side who gave them what they deserved and forced them back in. Unfortunately innocent Vale fans then got caught up in it, there was Vale idiots kicking off all the way back to the station, they wanted to fight anything that moved, I have also heard a Wolves fan has been stabbed.

That was the most poisonous atmosphere I've been in for a long time. And a lot of it could so easily have been prevented if Wolves had used a bit of common sense and put netting across the front two rows of the upper tier in the same way they had over the back two rows of the lower. The positioning of the two sets of fans was simply asking for trouble.

There were a lot of fans around me who arrived late and drunk. Many of them were not watching the game but simply turning round to the Wolves fans shouting abuse. There was very little vocal support for the team at all, just abuse being hurled at the Wolves fans. The Wolves fans responded - what a surprise. The stewards were doing nothing.

After the game we were walking back to the town on the right hand side of the road with the bulk of the Vale fans walking on the other side of the road towards the coaches. We were walking into some Wolves fans when suddenly a group from the other side of the road rushed across to one bloke and sent him flying. I have no idea what had been done but it can only have been verbal or a gesture because the Vale fans came from the other side of the road and were clearly the aggressors. More Wolves fans joined in and we actually nipped into a gap in the wall to get out of the way. It was absolutely lunatic behaviour.

I hope Wolves get promoted. I hope we never play them again. I hope someone at the club actually tackles the issues with our fans. If we need to have a membership scheme for away travel, do it. If we need to make away matches all ticket to members only, do it. But for heaven's sake will somebody please address this issue of some of our so called fans and the way they are dragging what is left of the good name of our club through the gutter. I don't care what the Wolves fans were doing - it's up to their club to deal with them - but I am sick to death of the neanderthal behaviour of some of our so-called supporters.

I'm a bit fed up - how can people start a thread knocking fan's behaviour at Wolves?! - i have work mates who follow Walsall who refuse to go there cause of the problems we've had today. There were plenty of Vale fans who refused to go too today because of the same.

Crewe threw a smoke bomb last week - not much mention of that anywhere was there, stop knocking your own following, all clubs have young aggressive fans, they always will - better to have them than not to i say

Because I sat by fans who we're only there to fight. I don't want those people at vale again as they completely ruined my and many others day. They were hammered, smashing seats and threading people. Wolves fans also shocking but some vale fans were an utter disgrace and these particular people shouldn't be allowed to go.

That was the most poisonous atmosphere I've been in for a long time. And a lot of it could so easily have been prevented if Wolves had used a bit of common sense and put netting across the front two rows of the upper tier in the same way they had over the back two rows of the lower. The positioning of the two sets of fans was simply asking for trouble.

There were a lot of fans around me who arrived late and drunk. Many of them were not watching the game but simply turning round to the Wolves fans shouting abuse. There was very little vocal support for the team at all, just abuse being hurled at the Wolves fans. The Wolves fans responded - what a surprise. The stewards were doing nothing.

After the game we were walking back to the town on the right hand side of the road with the bulk of the Vale fans walking on the other side of the road towards the coaches. We were walking into some Wolves fans when suddenly a group from the other side of the road rushed across to one bloke and sent him flying. I have no idea what had been done but it can only have been verbal or a gesture because the Vale fans came from the other side of the road and were clearly the aggressors. More Wolves fans joined in and we actually nipped into a gap in the wall to get out of the way. It was absolutely lunatic behaviour.

I hope Wolves get promoted. I hope we never play them again. I hope someone at the club actually tackles the issues with our fans. If we need to have a membership scheme for away travel, do it. If we need to make away matches all ticket to members only, do it. But for heaven's sake will somebody please address this issue of some of our so called fans and the way they are dragging what is left of the good name of our club through the gutter. I don't care what the Wolves fans were doing - it's up to their club to deal with them - but I am sick to death of the neanderthal behaviour of some of our so-called supporters.

Seems you witnessed the same events as me and I agree 100%

Archived