onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Adams

PortVale4Life

Advert

Clueless, crap team selection, crap subs and constantly falling out with players. Is it time for him to go? At the end of the season I will be more than happy if he leaves, he isnt going to develop the side, its the same old route 1 **** from his first spell. Absolute clown.

Why is it that whenever Vale play poorly and lose (as 90 per cent of teams do at some points in a season) the reaction is same as if a box of 50 mice were let loose on the floor of a bingo hall ? Cant even tell you to go and support Barcelona, as they are also losing 3-1 right now.

A former Stoke hoolie? Are you sure, Ray?

Just an avenue that we have dismissed too easily in the past. Bakes is a positive strong personality with contacts and education under Dario. I'm sure you have skeletons??? Adams brings in Knott via his enforcer(Charlie Oatway) at Sunderland. Contacts and recruitment are paramount.

That clueless idiot McGarry has banged on about Baker for the Vale job whenever its been vacant.......are the three of you in the same pub darts team, or something?!

Down to earth with no pretence of grandeur. A spade is a spade and we know what the job is worth. The club is FIRST, not the manager.

Trying to distance myself from today's and some recent performances, managers should be judged on results and whether he has the support of the team. I've always had the impression that the players all respect Adams and want to play for him, and our league position suggests that he should still be in credit (at the moment). Over the course of the remainder of this season, things will become clearer. It is true that today's starting team did set the alarm bells ringing even before a ball was kicked, especially after the last couple of matches have left most of us scratching our heads. I'm afraid that we have some key players short on confidence and in a serious dip of form. For me, Adams and the back room staff have earned the chance to put that right over the coming weeks. Micky may not be a footballing purist and we are obviously struggling to get a balanced team out at the moment. To say he is completely tactically inept is a little harsh as he was also responsible for some of the best attacking displays I have seen since parts (not all) of the rudge era. Granted, that was last year.

Archived