onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Crewe post match comments.

valiant_593

That is what I am on about griff has not been poor all season at all he has done the work that not many players of today like doing trying to win the ball for the others to play the trouble is most of them cannot pass the ball to one another.The only one that I would exclude from that is billy knott who at least when he came on he did find a white shirt.As for playing two wingers the only winger I have seen up the vale since guppy and mcarthy was on the scoreboard today sir tom finney.

We need midfielders who can retain the ball and then pass forwards. Griff hasn't been stopping teams playing and breaks down our own forward movement.

I agree we have a lack of options, but that's the managers issue. He built the squad.

Advert

We need midfielders who can retain the ball and then pass forwards. Griff hasn't been stopping teams playing and breaks down our own forward movement.

I agree we have a lack of options, but that's the managers issue. He built the squad.

Not sure it's lack of numbers rather than options

An absolute embarrassment of a man today. Celebrating at the end of the game like Crewe had won the league.Talk about inciting the crowd. I'm not a violent guy but even I wanted to stick one on him.

Crewe deserved to win today bit there's only 1 thing worse than a sore loser and that's a bad winner.

Be careful what you wish for.

All this Adams bashing sounds a bit like Tony P at Stoke.

A few weeks ago, all the 'I took Vale to The champions league on Football Manager' brigade were championing the likes of Ainsworth as a great replacement. Hmmmmmmmmmm....Wycombe are doing really well aren't they??

2 years ago Vale were struggling in League 2. Stop moaning and have a reality check.

So You'll do the correct thing and sack him? ;)

Haven't not read all 11 pages but no doubt it's adams is ****, so and so is the same etc from the usual suspects. My take ( and tin hat on) is adams got it wrong until the subs they then changed the game and for the next twenty minutes we bossed It and with a bit of luck could have been 3 1 up. Hitting the bar, one off the line and two near misses. At half time I fully expected us to carry on and get the win. Instead we gave a stupid penalty away and we are then chasing the game. grimmers injury puts griff at centre half, and so he jumps in missing the man which gives him space to pick his spot and score. Is that adams fault? We're we passed off the park. No. A long ball to the front two is a long ball whether its in the air or not. That said I would take the crewe front two anyway of the week.

We need midfielders who can retain the ball and then pass forwards. Griff hasn't been stepping teams playing and breaks down our own forward movement.

Feel sorry for Griff since start of the year. He's basically trying to do the job of two as Lines has been completely anonymous (and seemingly blameless) for weeks.

It's been an extremely long while since I last commented on OVF but was curious and somewhat stupid to come back on to look at comments from today - which only reminds me of how absolutely ***** we were!

Neal is the only player who looked any good for us today, I think Pope wasn't all that good, just looks better when everyone else is floundering round like fish out of water.

JMW was absolute tripe again, has to make you wonder who he is noshing off every week to somehow get on the team sheet when the likes of Dodds and Williamson aren't! Crap, Crewe deserved it - but that's what makes it all the more upsetting, Crewe are battling to stay up! Rubbish.

Certainly will but iv stopped talking about him cannot think of one thing to say about our myrie.

JMW is a magician............At least he disappears during the game.

It was an opportunity to prove he should not have been dropped and what did he do ..................disappeared ! ...........magic !

Archived