onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season over

paddockboy1876

Was goin satde and takeing 2 friends from work,plus 3kids,Ime not goin to embarrass me self now , Ime taking the kids to the cinema,an owner who doesn't want promotion,players who can't be arsed,over rated manager,nuff said😫😫😫

The season's not over until we get 50 pts. If you can't take defeats then you're 'supporting' the wrong team. If we finish in the top 10 this season it will be major progress. The problem is you and many others seem to have unrealistic expectations. If we can keep improving the squad year on year we will progress & the first part of this is to stabilise the club by getting Adams on a 1yr rolling contract.

Advert

Was goin satde and takeing 2 friends from work,plus 3kids,Ime not goin to embarrass me self now , Ime taking the kids to the cinema,an owner who doesn't want promotion,players who can't be arsed,over rated manager,nuff said😫😫😫

What film are you going to watch,Despicable Me 2?:unsure:

So you think Ime a glory hunter? Glory hunters dont decide to watch the vale you muppet,I've been goin for 30 yrs ,Ime not happy with loseing to crap sides ,and my head is not in the sand like most on here ,happy to "consolidate"or "push on next season "we had a great chance and have blown it,with less money next season,i no what next season holds and Ime not looking forward to it

I think that some people need a reality check and to look at what a turnaround the club has had in the last 2 years. It took years for the club to be run down into the state that it is in after Rudgie left and frankly, it will take a good few years to get us back there.

I am sure that we can get back to that level again, but the gulf is huge and it isn't going to happen overnight.

I was bought up watching vale from the early 80's and to be honest, I think that in the Rudge golden years we were probably overachieving for the size of club that we are.

hang in there. There are better days ahead.

So you think Ime a glory hunter? Glory hunters dont decide to watch the vale you muppet,I've been goin for 30 yrs ,Ime not happy with loseing to crap sides ,and my head is not in the sand like most on here ,happy to "consolidate"or "push on next season "we had a great chance and have blown it,with less money next season,i no what next season holds and Ime not looking forward to it

Look at the teams in the playoffs come May:

Wolves / Leyton Orient - The first has a massive budget and quality team, Orient have a better squad and are flying

Preston - Better squad, tight defence, bigger club, more money

Rotherham - More money, signed better players

Peterborough - Better squad, underachieving and should be higher than 6th.

Then if you look at the teams around us - Walsall, Swindon, MK Dons, Coventry...probably better than us

Who said you were a glory hunter?

A film admirer maybe but not a glory hunter.

Look at the teams in the playoffs come May:

Wolves / Leyton Orient - The first has a massive budget and quality team, Orient have a better squad and are flying

Preston - Better squad, tight defence, bigger club, more money

Rotherham - More money, signed better players

Peterborough - Better squad, underachieving and should be higher than 6th.

Then if you look at the teams around us - Walsall, Swindon, MK Dons, Coventry...probably better than us

Peterborough and Orient have better squads which is why they are putting Vale to shame- considerably, in fact significantly, smaller clubs, with similar fan bases.

In fact if you analyse other teams in the division such as Gillingham, Brentford (who are dominating the league, but you conveniently missed out) MK Dons, and Swindon- they have better squads, play better football, and have the same budget/crowd constraints similar to Vale.

Peterborough and Orient have better squads which is why they are putting Vale to shame- considerably, in fact significantly, smaller clubs, with similar fan bases.

In fact if you analyse other teams in the division such as Gillingham, Brentford (who are dominating the league, but you conveniently missed out) MK Dons, and Swindon- they have better squads, play better football, and have the same budget/crowd constraints similar to Vale.

"Conveniently Missed Out'

Hmm let's see did I, or did I not state the teams that are going to likely be 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th?

Brentford for me and many will win the league...which is way they were excluded.

So what did you expect? It has been a reasonable season, good cup run and the team placed in the middle of the table.

Rome was not built in a season, look to where we were 2 seasons ago, we will stay in the league and hopefully progress with acquisitions in the close season.

The last 5 games in fact.4 points gained against teams that were below in the league when we played them.

Archived