onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

What makes a Vale fan

geosname

Advert

Robbie Earle's Perm..:

Didn't you have a friend in Södertälje, Sweden and you sometimes go and watch Södertälje SK play icehockey.

Södertälje SK has been playing icehockey at Axa Center since 1970. Södertälje SK played their 999th match at Axa Center last Friday.

I have a friend who has watch 996 out of 999 matches. He has missed only 3 matches in 44 years. That what I call a supporter !

Hey, great memory I do indeed, infact I might well be popping over to see them in late summer so if you are not too far away it would be great to catch a beer and I will bring you some oatcakes! ;)

That is indeed a supporter, outstanding attendance record, is the fan being recognised by the team in any way?

When a Daddy Vale fan and a Mummy Vale fan are married and very much in love they may feel certain urges and in carrying out the act(s) driven by those urges they will, unless they indulge in certain develish practices or make use of Satan's rubber goods, produce a next generation Vale fan

All vale fans are made by happily married Mummy and Daddy Vale fans

First match 4/11/72 Bournemouth 2-1 Sammy Morgan got both, went with me dad, full of glory after the game, dad said "aye we won , but we made hard work of it " (don't we always)- have been hooked ever since.

Seen all the highs and lows, and now my lad drags me to all the closer away matches as well as all the home ones.

Gillingham last year was one of the best- sitting on scaffolding freezing cold but we won, the best feeling ever.

When we lose I am miserable all night and am to be avoided.

Real fans -those who are brave enough to say the support their local team, not just jump on the bandwagon of the Premier league Money-grabbers

Port Vale FC (and the English National Team) is in my blood, in my heart and this makes me a Vale fan/supporter, there is no difference IMHO between fan and supporter. When I attend/watch Vale games I'm emotionally invested, when I view other games I may enjoy them but the investment is not there.

I first went to Vale when I was 5-6-7 years old with my Grandad, we went along with my friend and his dad who were big Vale fans (our mothers were best of friends and still are) and from that day on, a 2-3 loss to QPR in Div 3, I was hooked. My family are Stoke fans but I never swayed and although I wish Stoke all the best Vale are my team and always will be, I do have a soft spot for Liverpool.

I've had so many great experiences due to an interest in sports, I can't imagine life without football and sport in general.

First match 4/11/72 Bournemouth 2-1 Sammy Morgan got both, went with me dad, full of glory after the game, dad said "aye we won , but we made hard work of it " (don't we always)- have been hooked ever since.

Seen all the highs and lows, and now my lad drags me to all the closer away matches as well as all the home ones.

Gillingham last year was one of the best- sitting on scaffolding freezing cold but we won, the best feeling ever.

When we lose I am miserable all night and am to be avoided.

Real fans -those who are brave enough to say the support their local team, not just jump on the bandwagon of the Premier league Money-grabbers

My dad took me to the Bournemouth away game that September. 0-4. Ted MacDougall hat-trick:(

Archived