onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Honesty the best policy

grebovale

I didn't say it was, if you read my post again you'll see I did reference other revenue streams as well. The sales of 'extras' you refer to is also an important source of income and, yes, things could have been better on that front but Rome wasn't built in a day and the overall situation now is a million miles better than it has been for years.

It's better not by a million miles the shop still have the same disinterested staff. The facia is better the product is slightly better. The catering is in fact worse. The corporate side is a complete disaster.

You can not take this Rome in a day attitude in business. Fast efficient fixes to all areas of delivering immediate cash. Pies tea ale vale loged merchandise I could sort month one

Advert

Those figures are just not average. Does the average bloke in stoke on trent live alone in rented accommodation and only have 50 quid disposable income? Is the average wage in stoje for full time work 12500 a year? Really? The reason so many turned up for the Burton match had more to do with a looming promotion wouldn't you say?

I think you too are a little out of touch with the average joe. The fact that wereskint agreed with you says it all. How could he as a multi millionaire (guessing based on his running of one of the biggest companies in the world) ever understand

Maybe i am out of touch with the average Joe. I go up the Vale with a couple of taxi drivers, blokes who work on Steelite. I drink with a couple of guys who work on the bakery and a bus driver. Yes im out of touch with the average bloke. No theyre not all single but those in relationships have got kids and the car on **** etc so their other halfs work part time so their income is accounted for.. Not to mention the guys who have csa stopped and the odd bank loan so yeh i was basing the figures on the people i knock about with (after tax).. I would also suggest there was a promotion looming the match after we played Burton in front of 6,197 Wouldn't you say ?

It's better not by a million miles the shop still have the same disinterested staff. The facia is better the product is slightly better. The catering is in fact worse. The corporate side is a complete disaster.

You can not take this Rome in a day attitude in business. Fast efficient fixes to all areas of delivering immediate cash. Pies tea ale vale loged merchandise I could sort month one

Here we go again. How much this time, a couple of million on top of the 1/2 million in weddings?

Here are a few more plain and simple facts.. I reckon an average bloke in the Potteries on an average wage of about £250 a week is priced out of football at VP.. By the time youve paid £110 p/w rent on an an average terracced house £20 council tax £20 gas £10 leccy £30 snapin £10 water rates thats £200. By the hes put petrol in the car and had a couple of pints on a Sat night theres not much left.. Thats why when it was £12 there were over 12,000 in the ground.. I know it cant be £12 every week but these are just a few more Plain and simple facts.. NS this is reality for the average Joe public in these parts so the 5-6 k gates are what you need to get used to.. Thats not going to change anytime soon.. I dont think millionaires really understand what its like to struggle cash wise.. Or maybe they just forget . That is all

Spot on ! Realism is a rare occurance on here. Reading Smurfs comments i wonder why he bought Vale in the first place and why the Bob and his admin boys went forward with NS and his mate given the alledged ques of interested other buyers.

50% are on less than £18k, and 50% are on more than £18k.

Not at all

Firstly many may not be working full time 40hrs at min wage

Secondly 30% could be on more and 70% on less or vice versa

Talking of an average wage means nothing. The national average is around £28,000 whilst some may be on £7,000 and others on £80,000+

The extremes always skew an average figure

Not at all

Firstly many may not be working full time 40hrs at min wage

Secondly 30% could be on more and 70% on less or vice versa

Talking of an average wage means nothing. The national average is around £28,000 whilst some may be on £7,000 and others on £80,000+

The extremes always skew an average figure

I did not quote an average figure, but the median or middle figure, thus no skew. The figure quoted is for Stoke North, Stoke Central is £16k.

I did not quote an average figure, but the median or middle figure, thus no skew. The figure quoted is for Stoke North, Stoke Central is £16k.

Is that earnings or total income such as child tax and working tax credits

Does it include an increasing number of people only on part time or just those on full time and then of course there are those not in any work at all

They all make up the Vale crowd and the surrounding area Vale look to attract fans from

Is that earnings or total income such as child tax and working tax credits

Does it include an increasing number of people only on part time or just those on full time and then of course there are those not in any work at all

They all make up the Vale crowd and the surrounding area Vale look to attract fans from

The median figure quoted is the gross annual pay of people in work, full time and part time. (The guardian link is in a previous post 66)

Archived