onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

ganging up

panhead

Advert

Either way I'm with Smurthwaite on this one. Dig your heels in, they are taking the **** and have jumped on that game as a cash cow with the view to putting our future bill's up.

Do Stoke City pay significantly more for their Staffs police service? I'd like to see what the difference is to put it into perspective.

Little bird tells me ie a copper.some of Our sjokie neighbours were amongs the 500 or so plymouth fans on sunday.. thoughts?

Wolves fans and Stoke fans (our very own TP included) came to support us in our hour of need.

Plymouth and Brighton fans have supported each other in recent times.

Most football fans unite in their love of hating Man United.

Football fans do these kind of things.

Wolves fans and Stoke fans (our very own TP included) came to support us in our hour of need.

Plymouth and Brighton fans have supported each other in recent times.

Most football fans unite in their love of hating Man United.

Football fans do these kind of things.

Look at Bournemouth fans gesture to Burtons fans this week

Argyle bought a very decent 591, mainly made up of middle-aged folk and families. Even their mini-mob had a man dressed as Where's Wally, so it really wasn't too difficult to spot them.

The police numbers were way over the top - and there were police inside the ground for some reason.

Never mind, we're just the mugs who pay for it.

They are very very welcome if you ask me.

Anyone who is well behaved and likes their football is welcome to come and sit by me for any game that they would like to come and watch. I don't care who they support. They are people first and foremost.

A bout of chicken pox in the TP household put pay to my visit I'm afraid, but my dad was in the Hamil Road end with my Plymouth supporting mate, his wife and two teenage sons. They even took in the delights of Burslem pre-match sampling a couple of fine ales along the way, I believe a glass was smashed when a man stumbled on his way to the gents. Is this the trouble being referred too?

PS Unless you blow it in true Port Vale style I will be at the Brighton match......... :D

We blew a 2 goal lead in true Port Vale style last Sunday. It will take a mighty effort in the return to get you in the gate. :)

They are very very welcome if you ask me.

Anyone who is well behaved and likes their football is welcome to come and sit by me for any game that they would like to come and watch. I don't care who they support. They are people first and foremost.

Agree 100%

Only a complete numpty dislikes someone because they support a different team.

When I was younger, all my mates were Stoke fans so I'd go Vale one week & Stoke the next. Got a bit expensive after a while though.

If I went to Stoke now, I'd be hoping they won, unless they were playing Vale obviously.

Archived