onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Are two quality players on there way to VP for assault on the playoffs?

1977Valiant

Advert

I reckon we should get rid of the 'deadwood'. The likes of Mohammed, Taylor, Dodds etc... are surely to be replaced if we are to build on what we currently have. I would be tempted to consolidate 3-4 bit part players wages to bring in 2 quality signings which will improve what we already have and give us that push we need to make the playoffs.

I reckon we should get rid of the 'deadwood'. The likes of Mohammed, Taylor, Dodds etc... are surely to be replaced if we are to build on what we currently have. I would be tempted to consolidate 3-4 bit part players wages to bring in 2 quality signings which will improve what we already have and give us that push we need to make the playoffs.

I think we've got worse players in the squad than dodds and Taylor considering they've got 5 goals between them

I'm not getting excited about anyone coming in, reading between the lines Smurf wants to reduce the wage bill this will only be done by off loading.

Adams is throwing down the gauntlet to his chairman by stating he needs 2 quality players,it will be interesting to see peoples reactions when Smurf says no.

Smurf will also wants the wage bill reduced so he can offer MA a better contract so in my opinion I think we are seeing the beginning of a "Cold War" between manager and owner.

I pray some middle ground can be found between the two,for me financial stability is key, I dont want a divided fan base Smurf v MA.

Sunday is important obviously, a win will see the coffers swollen but I still think Smurf will take the money to pay himself back for the money hehas put in.

MA has thrown down the gauntlet ......interesting times ahead.

I think we've got worse players in the squad than dodds and Taylor considering they've got 5 goals between them

I think that we probably have, but realistically going forward do you think the likes of Taylor, Dodds, Mohammed, Shuker etc..will get much game time between now and the end if the season? Probably not? On the other hand we could bring two better players in who will more than likely be in the first team week in week out.

I'm not getting excited about anyone coming in, reading between the lines Smurf wants to reduce the wage bill this will only be done by off loading.

Adams is throwing down the gauntlet to his chairman by stating he needs 2 quality players,it will be interesting to see peoples reactions when Smurf says no.

Smurf will also wants the wage bill reduced so he can offer MA a better contract so in my opinion I think we are seeing the beginning of a "Cold War" between manager and owner.

I pray some middle ground can be found between the two,for me financial stability is key, I dont want a divided fan base Smurf v MA.

Sunday is important obviously, a win will see the coffers swollen but I still think Smurf will take the money to pay himself back for the money hehas put in.

Pretty much right blackdog.The last thing the club want is penalties for overspending.Micky needs to ship out before he can ship in.Over to you Micky.

MA has thrown down the gauntlet ......interesting times ahead.

I think if we manage to get rid of Hughes shuker and Mohammed considering Hughes wage that would probably add up to 5 grad a week ish that could pay for 2 pretty good players

If we have to live without smurfs input next year we have to cut 20K per week from the costs at present or increase turnover by a lot more, if we get rid of the big earners and replace them we are limited to what we can reasonably spend on short term contracts [to the end of the season]. If adams wants more money to stay and the better players want better paying contracts the pot will shrink considerably. If we get rid of hughes will it be enough to pay loan players?

Archived