onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Pile of

Nothing changes for me , we may have a new manager , but the same massive problems remain.

Until these are removed we will still be operating on a 'wing & a prayer basis .

If anyone cannot see through this latest , devious ,manipulative attempt to save the current fat controllers backsides then I suggest a trip to Specsavers is in order.

I can only hope that by jumping straight back into the fire ,Micky Adams knows a great deal more than we do about what the near future holds .

The cynical part of me thinks he may have signed on a win win basis.

The potential for a brighter future still hangs on getting these parasites OUT of OUR Club.

Micky Adams must be certifiable for coming back at this time. I just wonder what yarns he was spun to sign so quickly.

Advert

Why? Because we have the courgae of conviction and stand by our principles?

Not at all. The fact folk harp on about the fact we need a decent manager. We've now got one, so there's nothing to moan about there.

All we need now is change in the boardroom and next season could be a good one. But if Mo was to get in I think people will find something else to moan about.

The next few weeks could be the biggest in Vale's history but let's all have a whinge.

Guest valiant1876

well on the first of june we cud have them out mo in micky in and a full season to go at, wats the problem?but they mite not go and we still have an awsome manager in my eyes

Cant believe some people are not jumping for joy! Whats wrong with you, honestly! Who you think we are gonna attract Jose??? The guy is the best manager ive seen since Rudge (who in my opinion will never be bettered). He took us to the top of the league, dumping out both sheffield clubs and (now prem) QPR in the cup. For gods sake guys! Some of you just don't want to be happy with anything!

Cant believe some people are not jumping for joy! Whats wrong with you, honestly! Who you think we are gonna attract Jose??? The guy is the best manager ive seen since Rudge (who in my opinion will never be bettered). He took us to the top of the league, dumping out both sheffield clubs and (now prem) QPR in the cup. For gods sake guys! Some of you just don't want to be happy with anything!

Spot On...........Who else would we have attracted?

Mo has already said on Facebook and Twitter he's looking forward to working with Mickey and backing him financially. I think we need to hold firm with SEO and mobilise all the anti-board feeling for the GM. I agree with Lozza we have a good manager in place and we are moving closer to removing the furtive five and getting in a couple of guys withe money and business acumen to move us forward.

If you look past he board, the players have all been wanting Micky back on Twitter. And I believe Owen changed his mind because of Micky.

So now we once again have a happy squad with a man in charge they respect and actually want to lead them, so that should be a good thing..?

We still need to address the board issue, but now we at least have a happy squad with a competent man in charge.

Not at all. The fact folk harp on about the fact we need a decent manager. We've now got one, so there's nothing to moan about there.

All we need now is change in the boardroom and next season could be a good one. But if Mo was to get in I think people will find something else to moan about.

The next few weeks could be the biggest in Vale's history but let's all have a whinge.

Sorry but there are a few on here who do not think he is a decent manager.

At the start of the season we had a fitness advantage that was obvious and once the opposition sat tight on a deep playing Roberts to cut off supply to the front 2 we started to struggle. Games were won by goals out of nothing as opposed to well worked play and how many times were we hanging on at the end? Gannon spotted this hence his comments.Adams did not have a plan B tactically.His signings in the main have been poor and don't forget he was the clown who paid us £350K for Birchall!

Not a good move for me but by far the more pressing need is to get rid of this board.

Sorry but there are a few on here who do not think he is a decent manager.

At the start of the season we had a fitness advantage that was obvious and once the opposition sat tight on a deep playing Roberts to cut off supply to the front 2 we started to struggle. Games were won by goals out of nothing as opposed to well worked play and how many times were we hanging on at the end? Gannon spotted this hence his comments.Adams did not have a plan B tactically.His signings in the main have been poor and don't forget he was the clown who paid us £350K for Birchall!

Not a good move for me but by far the more pressing need is to get rid of this board.

Well it's all a matter of opinion isn't it. You can't deny that we went downhill since he left, the league table doesn't lie.

It's alright saying lets get the board out at the EGM etc. But when the current board leave Mo won't walk through the door and set up office straight away so for a few weeks we'll be left in limbo, at a crucial point in the close season, at least Micky will be able to provide stability from his side of things.

If you read the Blades forums Rob, you will see that quite a few don't blame Micky for their failings this season.

The general consensus is that their squad was/is cack, and that their chairman is a headcase.

Now where have I heard that before? And not about Sheff U? :ninja:

Loz makes a very good point. When the board get kicked out on June 1st, the chances of the 24.9% rule being overturned at the EGM are still slim. So you need time for the temporary board to bed in. Then Mo needs to do his due diligence while the new board need to arrange a new EGM in order to get rid of the 24.9% rule and allow Mo to complete his takeover. That probably won't happen until August.

So we need a manager to lead the team through the summer and into the start of the new season. What better than a manager who knows how to get the best out of these players and can instill a winning mentality back into them?

Otherwise what do we suggest, no manager until the season has started? That would be a disaster.

The common conception seems to be that if you support starve em out or black and gold then you are not allowed to be happy that Micky is back.

Well, im chuffed to bits that he is back. We played winning football under him and going to watch the Vale was a pleasure.

Im under no doubt that he will be a success under whoever is in charge.

Welcome home Micky. ===

Archived