onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Smurf and Betbright

jjvale_03

Advert

Maybe the staff,all his mates etc have already signed up?

I don't bet so I'm not going to sign up

I was going to suggest he may have already encouraged them to do so /done it for them. When companies I have worked for in the past have launched incentives such as this we have been asked to sign up to show the b2b partner interest is there and that the relationship looks positive from the off.

Don't bet, you will be telling us all you don't drink, swear or have sex next! ;)

same here

Nobody says you actually have to bet to help the club with this, just sign up and don't use it (if you want to - I appreciate this is a free choice).

However, they do give a free bet on signing up, so it would be silly not to at least use that and if it wins, just take the money. If it loses, you have lost nothing but maybe Vale gain the six-figure sum.

Your choice of course though.

Just seen they need a £25 bet - but if you use your free bet to cover it (ie some on Vale to win, free bet on Vale not to win or something similar) there is still no cost.

I'll be signing up for this later tonight....... I've had a Bet365 account for years :ninja: I may as well help the Vale as well!...... :yes::D

Good man. A couple of weeks ago, they had a great offer where you got a free £10 bet if Tom Pope scored and I recommended this - he DID score and Vale won, most enjoyable.

As you say, better than giving it to Stoke-sponsoring Bet365.

By the way, I'm really putting myself up to be shot down here but I feel certain Vale will draw at MK Dons and you can get a fair price on this happening - as I pointed out last week when I said they would draw with Stevenage, Vale had only drawn 1 in 23 games since the opening day, but like a couple of years ago, once the draws start..... could easily draw tomorrow and then again v Notts County and Rotherham.

Possibly 3 units on MKD-Vale to be drawn, and then 2 units (10p, £1, £10 or whatever you like s a unit) for draw against Nots County and 2 units against Rotherham.

If the MK Dons bet wins, an extra unit on Notts Co to be a draw, and if that is also a draw an extra 2 units for Rotherham match, could show a nice profit (though Id prefer if we won all these games).

I was going to suggest he may have already encouraged them to do so /done it for them. When companies I have worked for in the past have launched incentives such as this we have been asked to sign up to show the b2b partner interest is there and that the relationship looks positive from the off.

Don't bet, you will be telling us all you don't drink, swear or have sex next! ;)

I don't drink but I swear like a docker and I frequently have sex..sometimes with another person ;)

Nobody says you actually have to bet to help the club with this, just sign up and don't use it (if you want to - I appreciate this is a free choice).

However, they do give a free bet on signing up, so it would be silly not to at least use that and if it wins, just take the money. If it loses, you have lost nothing but maybe Vale gain the six-figure sum.

Your choice of course though.

I agree with you Dave, I work on the law of averages.... The Vale and Fleetwood are the only sides in the entire Football league not to draw a away league match as yet so that HAS to end sometime!? I'll be edging my bet's though and taking the Vale win OR draw at a best priced 1/1 online...... ;)

Archived