onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

4 Wolves fans to face trial

melv

Advert

So they are denying the offences? Will be interesting to follow this

Some Vale are also denying the offences.IF they are innocent then they need to stick to their guns and not back down.Good luck to them if they are innocent.

But if they claim to be innocent and then are proven to be guilty then they could end up deeper in the mire.

As you say it could be interesting to follow.

So thats the Vale and Wolves fan's mentioned.There is another 3rd party still not mentioned Mmmmmm I won't hold my breath waiting for that.

I took up my place in the railway as always for this game. When the fixture list came out all my in laws who support wolves and live in wolves as indeed I now do decided that they would stand with me in the railway and on the reverse fixture I would stand in the north bank. I purchased seven tickets me and six wolves fans non of them wore wolves colours. I wore my vale top etc etc. it is important to note most of these were middle aged or pensioners who attended most home games with me and were there against Northampton and have kind of adopted the vale as their second team.

Four of us travelled in one car and three in the other. The four of us went into the leapord and were treated to the same banter that they usually get from us locals as they have always readily admitted to being wolves fans.

On about our fourth pint my father in laws phone went and he was in total shock to find his brother and friend had been arrested they were walking to the Game and passed a police dog who bit one of them my father in laws brother tried to stop the attack and was arrested. I have seen pictures of his savaged leg and they are horrific the man is one of the accused why would he cause trouble against the vale fans he sat amongst last season he intends proving his innocence and so is having his day in court

I took up my place in the railway as always for this game. When the fixture list came out all my in laws who support wolves and live in wolves as indeed I now do decided that they would stand with me in the railway and on the reverse fixture I would stand in the north bank. I purchased seven tickets me and six wolves fans non of them wore wolves colours. I wore my vale top etc etc. it is important to note most of these were middle aged or pensioners who attended most home games with me and were there against Northampton and have kind of adopted the vale as their second team.

Four of us travelled in one car and three in the other. The four of us went into the leapord and were treated to the same banter that they usually get from us locals as they have always readily admitted to being wolves fans.

On about our fourth pint my father in laws phone went and he was in total shock to find his brother and friend had been arrested they were walking to the Game and passed a police dog who bit one of them my father in laws brother tried to stop the attack and was arrested. I have seen pictures of his savaged leg and they are horrific the man is one of the accused why would he cause trouble against the vale fans he sat amongst last season he intends proving his innocence and so is having his day in court

Best of luck to him.Hope he proves his innocence.

If he's innocent i sincerely hope that he is found not guilty

If it turns out that he is not then I hope that they throw the book at him

Assuming it happened.....and assuming all he did was try to pull his friend away..obviously if the dog biting the friend was justified then whilst one might try to pull one's friend away that could be seen as interefering with the police going about their duties..if not justified then the court will I hope come to that conclusion and find the guy did nothing but try to protect his mate from a dog.

We can't have people on seeing a police dog 'apprehending' a possible criminal assuming it's Ok to pull the guy away form the dog just cos it's a mate and a police dog

Archived