onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New Contract for Adams

SuperValiant1876

Advert

I never said anything about him being registered as a player.What I was asking was does his wage etc come out of the same pot as the players.The same one that is limited and for this season we are at our limit and that was why we were stopped from signing a player?

Hope that is more clear now.

As far as I know the 60% budget does not cover management staff, I assume they are in the 40%

Disagree with MIckyferns. Adams isn't doing a "decent job". He's doing an excellent job ! Suspect you'r disappointed that we are riding high in league one. Doesn't really fit with the plan to get MA fired. Sorry to say he's doing great. That's just the way it is. Suck it up fella!

We would also need to get in better players,transfer fee's,wage's etc.
But without the 60% limit, MA has proved he can work with a tight budget, I would like him to have another shot in the Championship, although it is much changed since he was there, never mind us.

As far as I know the 60% budget does not cover management staff, I assume they are in the 40%

The League rules state for L1 clubs that the player budget be limited to 60% of turnover, reviewed as the season proceeds, excess spending to lead to a transfer embargo.

My understanding is he has been offered a contract but has not, as yet, signed.

I hope the right balance is reached one way or the other, if the business is to be self sustainable it has to be within the budget confines. If it isnt then something will have to give way.

Disagree with MIckyferns. Adams isn't doing a "decent job". He's doing an excellent job ! Suspect you'r disappointed that we are riding high in league one. Doesn't really fit with the plan to get MA fired. Sorry to say he's doing great. That's just the way it is. Suck it up fella!

I dont expect us to be riding high fella our squad is poor with too much dead wood but until we start getting decent size league one gates we're not gonna be a decent league one tem.

If smurf ups his offer so adams stays who would you be prepared to see released to cover it?

This was partly what i was getting at when i mentioned about the 60% budget.Even if it does come from a different budget (ie not the same as the players)Then it will still have to come from some budget.

I dont expect us to be riding high fella our squad is poor with too much dead wood but until we start getting decent size league one gates we're not gonna be a decent league one tem.

literally one of the stupidest and inaccurrate posts I have EVER seen on here....words fail me!!!

If you think our squad is 'poor' and has 'dead wood' please peruse current league table (we are 9th FYI as i doubt you have noticed as you clearly havent seen us play this year) and then actually compare our squad man to man with the likes of Gillingham/Shrewsbury/Crewe or indeed the majority of the teams in this league....discounting the 3/4 big teams who should never be in this league I think for a newly promoted team and club who has not played at this level for many years we are doing magnificently. We have certainly pushed on and consolodated much more successfully than league 2 champions last year who where out of sight by the end....

As for your second infactual flipent point again I would again ask you to actually look and speak with facts (or even attend the odd game and see foryourself) we are 8th in the attendance table which again taking out your wolves et al. is pretty good at this level IMO and if we keep pushing on we KNOW the gates will swell

http://www.emfootball.co.uk/attend.html

What makes you think he's already been offered one Geo?

The comments on a previous thread that stated there was a dispute because adams hadnt signed the new contract but it was still ongoing... if he hasnt signed there must be one on offer for him not to sign.

Archived