Sign in to follow this  
For Us All

Adnan Januzaj

The 18 year-old Man.Utd winger is eligible to play for Belgium,Albania,Serbia and Turkey but Roy Hodgson is considering him for England once he passes FIFA's 5 year residency requirements.

Jack Wilshere says that only English players should play for England.:unsure:

Views and opinions please.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24451081

Isn't everyone getting a little carried away by one game against the side bottom of the league. For older fans I'll say two words. Brian Mills.

Love Brian Mills! I still have his shorts from when he scored two on the last game of a season against Swindon i think it was.

Massive over hype from the media and Moyes on this!

We do have a rediculous tendancy to over hype way too soon!

Desperate. A couple of good finishes in the highlights of one game and he's Lionel Messi. Like Lionel Messi he's not English. If, after the 5 year qualification period, he wants to play for England, is still eligible and is good enough, it's up to the manager.

Isn't everyone getting a little carried away by one game against the side bottom of the league. For older fans I'll say two words. Brian Mills.

What's your point with Brian Mills?He was a youngster who had great potential but his career was ended at Vale though a serious illness:(

The 18 year-old Man.Utd winger is eligible to play for Belgium,Albania,Serbia and Turkey but Roy Hodgson is considering him for England once he passes FIFA's 5 year residency requirements.

Jack Wilshere says that only English players should play for England.:unsure:

Views and opinions please.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24451081

Sorry Jack but the way the Premier League is going we need all the players we can get! :)

One game doesn't make him a world-class player, but from what I've seen he's certainly a talent and Man United will face a challenge just to keep hold of him. They can no longer compete with the likes of Bayern, Barcelona and Real Madrid, and at the moment, despite being champions, you can make an argument that they aren't even one of the best two sides in England.

On the subject of Jack Wilshere, he should do less talking to the media and concentrate more on improving his game. We've all talked about what a talent here is for a few years now, but his career hasn't progressed and on current form he'll be lucky to make even the Arsenal starting 11 once the likes of Cazorla and Diaby are back from injury. He's been really unlucky with various injuries, granted, but at the moment he's well on his way to becoming one of those player that never fulfilled their early promise.

You can make that argument, but it wouldn't be a very sensible one.

It would be interesting to see who he would put in the top two currently? ;)

I wonder where in relation to United he may put the poor man's Everton who play in red across Stanley Park... :)

I 100% agree with Jack...though this guy does look a talent..but I don't wont him wearing the 3 lions badge..

So (and I am certainly not advocating England do play him after one good performance against a crap team) but where is our talent going to come from over te next 10 years?

Wilshere's comments epitomise England's attitudes to football.

We're never going to win an international tournament when we believe that 'well, we're not technially gifted, and never will be, but by god we'll snap you and run after you".

If Wilshere is our best young player then we've got some serious problems.