What if the board stay?

PVTony

if the board "win",how can they win they have split the fans in two those who will buy season tickets anyway even if they hate the board and those like myself (season ticket for over 30 seasons) do not renew.it hurts but hold the line brothers and sisters

Advert:

I shall fight as long as there is a cause. When there is no cause there will be none of the Sage family at Vale Park.

I was so angry the other night on P&G listening to conceited 'Lardies' telling us we should be getting behind the team. What do they know patronising wasters.

Whats so frustrating is that the vast majority of shareholders want the board gone but because its not one shareholder per vote I fear the worst. Unanimously they are not wanted, but may stay. Democracy my ar.. For us all hahaha. The fans are been taken for mugs. I'll go and find somet else to do on Saturdays. Maybe go look at some non league games. June 1st is possibly going to be the most important day in Vales history. Come on Robbie!

Advert:

I truly think its going to be 50/50 whether they stay or go if robbie abstains. If they do win then thats it for me. I probably wont even go away games because with the parasites still in charge the team will be awful. I just hope and pray it doesnt come to that

I truly think its going to be 50/50 whether they stay or go if robbie abstains. If they do win then thats it for me. I probably wont even go away games because with the parasites still in charge the team will be awful. I just hope and pray it doesnt come to that

I've already said that young Onion. Please keep up!

They really can't win whatever happens. If they win the vote at the EGM then they will lose a large proportion of supporters and the club will be in more turmoil than before. The disenchantment will increase and even the board supporters and those sitting on the fence will turn on them.

This is what puzzles me most, WHY CAN'T THEY SEE THIS!!!

If they think all those who have not renewed their season tickets are suddenly going to appear on the 1st home game of the season and pay at the gate then they are mis-guided fools.

If they are in charge come the 1st home game then i predict a crowd of around 3,000. After supporting the club for 50 years, sadly i will not be.

Advert:

Does anybody really think they will have the face to block vote themselves back in i think there will be a riot if that happens !

they've had the face to get us to the situation we are in now, wouldnt put anything past these fools

Advert:

If the boards 'trump card' is real and wins through how long will the expected K700 sustain the club for?

If this board lose the same amount of cash as last season £350,000? and now have to repay the council loan off in installments and find a manager and buy new players, how long before we are back in the same financial position?

I expect the gate takings will also be less than last season.

(What is the thinking of Leagle Beagle on the latest news and the E.G.M?)

if they stay we will have an amazing away following

Think we should be trying to sell out at every away game - the media would soon pick up that Port Vale is better supported away than at home and the reasons behind this. Must be a first for any club surely?!

If the boards 'trump card' is real and wins through how long will the expected K700 sustain the club for?

If this board lose the same amount of cash as last season £350,000? and now have to repay the council loan off in installments and find a manager and buy new players, how long before we are back in the same financial position?

I expect the gate takings will also be less than last season.

(What is the thinking of Leagle Beagle on the latest news and the E.G.M?)

Loss in ST/sponsors/shirt sales revenue - i estimate 400k

Loan 110k

Loss last year 380k

Total of 890k

the 670k may see us through another season

what they do need and fast is cash, may, june & julys wage bills alone will be huge and easily eat away 2500 od ST sales [ if it ever even meets that amount ]

Archived