What if the board stay?

PVTony

If the board get the majority of votes at the E.G.M. and are still in control of the club will it be the end of Mo Chaudry's efforts or is there still hope apart from the resurrection from administration?

Advert:

If the board get the majority of votes at the E.G.M. and are still in control of the club will it be the end of Mo Chaudry's efforts or is there still hope apart from the resurrection from administration?

There is a queue of other genuine potential investors waiting to throw money at the club.Bill said so.;);)

Sadly, I think June the 1st will be the end of Mo's involvement with the club. He's wasted enough time already trying to move the idiots in charge and can't see him wasting anymore; plus I think he ran out of ideas a few months back, and has been relying on others to shift the board.

If things go wrong on 1st June and he does walk away I won't blame him because I'll be doing exactly the same.

As Mark Simms said in his excellent interview, they are motivated by personal distain of Mo and I think unless we shift them with the vote, they simply won't sell. Sadly, I think it will take a points deduction to get rid of them. They are a blockage in the arteries of our club

Advert:

Sadly, I think June the 1st will be the end of Mo's involvement with the club. He's wasted enough time already trying to move the idiots in charge and can't see him wasting anymore; plus I think he ran out of ideas a few months back, and has been relying on others to shift the board.

If things go wrong on 1st June and he does walk away I won't blame him because I'll be doing exactly the same.

spot on me to will leave it to those happy clappers who think the board are ok

We head one way with this board in control and the situation as it is now - and it's not up.

If they don't get investment in and results are bad at the start of next season, the remaining supportive fans will turn against them.

Advert:

Then it's all over for me maybe.

Been thinking about becoming just a 'football fan'. Maybe going to watch different teams/games every week.

After the past few weeks, I feel completely disheartned, and I don't know why I should go back to watch them again after all of this.

Advert:

Archived