onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

tonights sc meeting updates

steve boomer

I could probably do better AT THE MOMENT from 1000's of miles away ;)

These people, whoever they are, have put themselves forward as candidates and received the prestige of being voted in to honoured positions voluntary or not. If they can't do the job to a very basic level (thats what we are talking about regarding this situation) then they shouldn't have taken the role voluntary or not.

I'm sure others would be only be too keen to take such roles if the present occupants can't cope....

Even that far away you could update the web site if you are so clever and willing to do so.So step forward and do so.

Advert

To be fair I emailed them this week as you know and they replied within 3 business hours, reasonable for me.

Maybe someone should do the same for the SC if they have a valid email address still?

You must be a chosen one... I emailed several hours before you and got nothing... smurf has made statements... he hasnt delivered yet... vale staff get paid the SC dont... what do you expect for free?... but why someone?... your complaining why dont you email them... or better still step forward and do the job yourself.

In today's programme Ali was asking people to email suggestions etc and announcing the date of the next meeting which was late October if my memory serves me correctly. If the meeting is run correctly all correspondence should be dealt with at the start of the meeting and any one with a genuine complaint about the way the SC is run should send an email. I think the match day programme is an excellent means of communication with all interested members.

In today's programme Ali was asking people to email suggestions etc and announcing the date of the next meeting which was late October if my memory serves me correctly. If the meeting is run correctly all correspondence should be dealt with at the start of the meeting and any one with a genuine complaint about the way the SC is run should send an email. I think the match day programme is an excellent means of communication with all interested members.

:yes:'

You must be a chosen one... I emailed several hours before you and got nothing... smurf has made statements... he hasnt delivered yet... vale staff get paid the SC dont... what do you expect for free?... but why someone?... your complaining why dont you email them... or better still step forward and do the job yourself.

Whats the email address, then your wish will be my command? ;)

Doesn't the SC have an e-mail list? All they needed to do was put out one e-mail.

It's not rocket science.

That would be the best way of communicating with the members as they would then be able to pretty much communicate with every single member as they have done as previous committees.

Its all well and good suggesting people display messages on Facebook, Twitter or the match day programme but members including me don't receive such communications.

If the system of emailing all members wasn't broken I don't see why its been changed?

Archived