• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Bratt, Jackson and Mudie at Tranmere and associated posts

Jimmy

Those 3 scrotes were spotted at this afternoon's game at Prenton Park.......Guest's of who i wonder.......Maybe they are attempting to takeover at TRAMPmere........BTW i wonder where the original Tramp Oliver was.......:unsure:

Advert:

I did see Bratty going toward the main stand Jimmy with 2 other guys whom I didn't really recognise or take notice of - I assume that would have been them.

Was already past them when I spotted them or I would have shook Bratty's hand. :yes:

I would have had strong words personally

Advert:

I saw Baggers' tweet at the start of the match and after a quick scan of the main stand I spotted them towards the front of the directors' box.

I hope they aren't hoping to make a habit of it because they won't be welcome.

I saw Baggers' tweet at the start of the match and after a quick scan of the main stand I spotted them towards the front of the directors' box.

I hope they aren't hoping to make a habit of it because they won't be welcome.

Bratt still diluded that he's associated with the club?

Give the bloke a break. He always promised to act in the best interests of the club and he did. He handed over the reins to Miller and Deakin!!!

Because he got his money back. He did a **** job for years and took a 80k wage for it and played his part in dragging the club down. Only left because he was certain that there was no way back

Advert:

Advert:

Saw them walking off, and, having enjoyed the game today, decided confrontation was unnecessary, and left them to continue their pathetic existences.

They are in the past. It turns my stomach to see them but scum like them aren't worth my valuable breath.

Saw them walking off, and, having enjoyed the game today, decided confrontation was unnecessary, and left them to continue their pathetic existences.

They are in the past. It turns my stomach to see them but scum like them aren't worth my valuable breath.

I disagree, the lying leaching *******s need to be told they are not welcome.

I did see Bratty going toward the main stand Jimmy with 2 other guys whom I didn't really recognise or take notice of - I assume that would have been them.

Was already past them when I spotted them or I would have tŵatted all three of them with a hammer. :yes:

Better.

Archived