Limited edition shirt

Lord P G Blakely

i cant wait for mine but can't remember if i asked them to deliver it and when i've rang to check they're too busy to check my order. o well will just have to wait till the sailsbury game to pick it up i've waited all this time for it another weeks nothing. I am tempted to use the old dentist appointment trick at work and make the 2hr round drive to pick it up though

Advert:

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Advert:

Advert:

Well done Smurf! very nice shirt

Think its important to remember that the delays fault was apparently out of our hands.

If sonic said they could do it by a certain time and then fail to do it. Its not Vales fault.

If your not blaming him for the delay why are you giving him credit for the shirt, wasnt his idea, he didnt make it, he didnt even talk to his customers except to say "you can have your money back but it will damage the club", he even banned the sentinel for giving customers information he should have released.

If your not blaming him for the delay why are you giving him credit for the shirt, wasnt his idea, he didnt make it, he didnt even talk to his customers except to say "you can have your money back but it will damage the club", he even banned the sentinel for giving customers information he should have released.

I guess NS closed the deal in terms of the actual delivery (maybe) so well done for getting it completed

Advert:

because he deserves some credit for being a lot of the abuse and complaints he has received.

because he deserves some credit for being a lot of the abuse and complaints he has received.

Any complaints were simply due to the lack of information / updates requested.All most people were asking for was some information about when the loooooong awaited shirts could be expected.Each and every one was a valid question.It really was not a lot to ask was it?

Archived