onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Limited edition shirt

Lord P G Blakely

My point was in relation to the fact that it's just identical to the home shirt, but with 1000 names on. Not particularly impressive, or anything that would warrant that production time.

Identical? Christ it is a different colour and has 1000 peoples names on it!

I like the fact that most of the moaners on here didn't actually see the shirt in the flesh on Saturday. I did see it and liked it. It's unique and there won't ever be anything like this again. I like the colour and having the names white really adds depth and a visual texture to the design that plain shirts simply can't compete with. There is no need for any additional design on the shirt as the names are the main event. Those with their name on the shirt are now part of our history forever and a day which I think is great.

Someone posted that it was "impossible" to find individual names on the shirts. Are you blind? I found the names of about ten people I know in about 2 minutes. The names are as clear as day.

Advert

Must admit after seeing the one in the Shopping Centre I won't one,wonder if mar mate SMURF can send them back and have my name on it as well .. Think I'll ring him ..

You best get a move on and call him quick.Just in case they do arrive.

Identical? Christ it is a different colour and has 1000 peoples names on it!

I like the fact that most of the moaners on here didn't actually see the shirt in the flesh on Saturday. I did see it and liked it. It's unique and there won't ever be anything like this again. I like the colour and having the names white really adds depth and a visual texture to the design that plain shirts simply can't compete with. There is no need for any additional design on the shirt as the names are the main event. Those with their name on the shirt are now part of our history forever and a day which I think is great.

Someone posted that it was "impossible" to find individual names on the shirts. Are you blind? I found the names of about ten people I know in about 2 minutes. The names are as clear as day.

You know exactly what I meant - the fact that there's nowt special or different on the design, besides the names. I just can't get my head around how they've taken 6+ months to get sorted, that being the case! Agree with the rest of the post, though.

Which surely makes them pretty special and different

Could be all sorts of reasons..looking fwd to finding out the reasons once people have them

Do you really think that we will get The reason ?

Im not sure we will.It will be rumour if anything.Why can't someone tell us The reason now?

If I'm honest.....probably not

But if we are going to get the reason it will be after everyone has got them so we (PVFC) can slag off the supplier if that's where the blame lies

TBH My gut feeling is that the problem IS the supplier.Maybe the club(Smurf) is just being err Diplomatic ;) shall we say.

If I'm honest.....probably not

But if we are going to get the reason it will be after everyone has got them so we (PVFC) can slag off the supplier if that's where the blame lies

TBH My gut feeling is that the problem IS the supplier.Maybe the club(Smurf) is just being err Diplomatic ;) shall we say.

Weren't samples checked before completion?

Archived