onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Limited edition shirt

Lord P G Blakely

Just had a tweet off Norman saying to return shirt and vouchers for a full refund. I don't want a refund - I want my father in laws name on a shirt! Gutted! Don't know what to do.... I know he's had problems with everything to do with the shirt, however I don't want to be brushed under the carpet! :( I haven't moaned the ought the whole process - I have to now though!!

Its "Dave Edward Cooke"

Cheers!

I hope you dont find it now or I'm going to look like a wally!!

You won't mate you can miss it so easy

Advert

You have to watch the players to be able to say if they are crap or not! Yet again another negative jibe, are you really a Vale fan or a Stokie wind up merchant?

I see my response to someones question has whizzed over your head, never mind.

I dont comment on players, there are 2 questions in my post, neither ask about seeing players.

That's rubbish and you know it Geo there were updates for one. "Giving them nothing for it" is crap as he isn't the owner of Sondico and further to that in one of the updates you must have missed he said that we will all be getting vouchers with the shirts which we did.

The club have names addresses and email addresses for the purchasers, how many received information about the several delays?

People who asked questions were accused of causing trouble, the sentinel got banned for publishing an update, smurf spent hours arguing on twitter but couldnt be bothered to inform customers except to say "you can have a refund but it will damage the club". Some individuals were given information by the shop staff, which was rubbish, but very little was given without pressure.

I didnt say "giving them nothing for it" I said giving them nothing for over 6 months.

Its strange how the things that go well smurf gets the credit but things that go wrong are blamed on wildes... any company conducting business the way this shirt fiasco has been conducted deserve criticism.

It doesnt matter who owns sondico, people had a contract [and still do] with vale... all that was needed was information.

The club have names addresses and email addresses for the purchasers, how many received information about the several delays?

People who asked questions were accused of causing trouble, the sentinel got banned for publishing an update, smurf spent hours arguing on twitter but couldnt be bothered to inform customers except to say "you can have a refund but it will damage the club". Some individuals were given information by the shop staff, which was rubbish, but very little was given without pressure.

I didnt say "giving them nothing for it" I said giving them nothing for over 6 months.

Its strange how the things that go well smurf gets the credit but things that go wrong are blamed on wildes... any company conducting business the way this shirt fiasco has been conducted deserve criticism.

It doesnt matter who owns sondico, people had a contract [and still do] with vale... all that was needed was information.

You should have perhaps offered your services contacting the poor people who hadn't had an update instead of banging on about it on here although you've done your best with the old public service announcements every other post:thankssign: It hasn't half touched a nerve with you, many people are saying how pleased they are with the shirts now they have arrived, 1 or 2 not quite so happy, can't you just leave it at that.

I see my response to someones question has whizzed over your head, never mind.

I dont comment on players, there are 2 questions in my post, neither ask about seeing players.

You haven't seen the limited edition shirt either but it still hasn't stopped you posting numerous negative comments about it even though you haven't purchased one!!! And you still haven't answered why your posts are constantly negative towards the club.

Shirt is great!

Me and my missus have found our names several times and in prominent positions, so we are well chuffed!

If you look carefully it's obvious the same run of names have been used several times throughout the shirt in the same patterns so clearly there are not 1,000 individual names that contributed or were placed on the shirt. That begs the question as to exactly how many people did pay for this privelidge?

Were we not told that the 1,000 names had been achieved?

Not sour grapes from me but I can now understand some fans airing their grievance if their name is not on there at all and they have paid!

You should have perhaps offered your services contacting the poor people who hadn't had an update instead of banging on about it on here although you've done your best with the old public service announcements every other post:thankssign:

Vale is a business if its going to rely on volunteers to do what is simple, good business practice its doomed. Isnt that what they pay people to do?

It hasn't half touched a nerve with you, many people are saying how pleased they are with the shirts now they have arrived, 1 or 2 not quite so happy, can't you just leave it at that.

It hasnt touched a nerve, its a little worrying that a "successful" business man has dealt with it so badly. On its own its a balls up of some magnitude but not really a problem, in conjunction with other things its a concern. We are, apparently, losing 10's of thousands of pounds a month, maybe £30,000, £40,000, £50,000 when we will break even with an average 6,000 {?} gate, sponsors arent being found and money is getting so tight smurf is using the cup money to stem his monthly investment. That concerns me, I would prefer a stable club that can manage its business in an appropriate manner than a sweety jar special leaking funds and faltering.

You haven't seen the limited edition shirt either but it still hasn't stopped you posting numerous negative comments about it even though you haven't purchased one!!! And you still haven't answered why your posts are constantly negative towards the club.

I see its whizzed by again.....

I have posted factual comments about the shirt... its a different design, its a different colour and the lettering is a different colour, negative or not thats fact.

I have posted negative comments about the service because its been shockingly bad. Why is that a problem for you?

Why would I need to see the shirts? You havent seen me but you keep replying to my posts.

I have praised some of the good things smurf has done... this isnt one of them, neither is losing loads of cash every month, nor failing to find sponsors... if you dont have a problem with it dont worry about it.

monthly[/b] investment. That concerns me, I would prefer a stable club that can manage its business in an appropriate manner than a sweety jar special leaking funds and faltering.

have I missed something here? Someone was saying at Tuesdays match the club was losing large sums of money. has this been announced or is it just speculation? I'm not doubting you as it may have been an official release, just want to know what I've missed.

have I missed something here? Someone was saying at Tuesdays match the club was losing large sums of money. has this been announced or is it just speculation? I'm not doubting you as it may have been an official release, just want to know what I've missed.

Smurfs words on RS [and other places I think]

I see its whizzed by again.....

I have posted factual comments about the shirt... its a different design, its a different colour and the lettering is a different colour, negative or not thats fact.

I have posted negative comments about the service because its been shockingly bad. Why is that a problem for you?

Why would I need to see the shirts? You havent seen me but you keep replying to my posts.

I have praised some of the good things smurf has done... this isnt one of them, neither is losing loads of cash every month, nor failing to find sponsors... if you dont have a problem with it dont worry about it.

Exactly my point, you are talking in riddles and nonsense yet again.You haven't bought a shirt ( I Have ) so why have YOU got a problem with it? Despite the comments you make about the shirt that you have never seen, the majority that have recieved their shirts are happy with them. You don't contribute to keeping Port Vale solvent so why do you have a problem with it?

Finally, if you don't want genuine supporters replying to your posts then dont post yourself.

I remember him saying he was pumping money in during the pre season, but we're hitting the target gates he wanted. If this is the case then it's very worrying. More stock in the shop would help been waiting for the grey training shirt for weeks now and no sign of any arriving. Christmas is coming and Vale might be missing an opportunity here.

Archived