onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Limited edition shirt

Lord P G Blakely

Just had a tweet off Norman saying to return shirt and vouchers for a full refund. I don't want a refund - I want my father in laws name on a shirt! Gutted! Don't know what to do.... I know he's had problems with everything to do with the shirt, however I don't want to be brushed under the carpet! :( I haven't moaned the ought the whole process - I have to now though!!

Advert

i cant wait for mine but can't remember if i asked them to deliver it and when i've rang to check they're too busy to check my order. o well will just have to wait till the sailsbury game to pick it up i've waited all this time for it another weeks nothing. I am tempted to use the old dentist appointment trick at work and make the 2hr round drive to pick it up though

how jolly helpful, being as they are on time and all with it being the middle of august and all... oh wait..

They did say the posted ones were going out Wednesday so hopefully should arrive in the morning (I have my fingers crossed)

Picked up my new shirt yesterday and have got to say it looks ace! Like the packaging and certificate is a nice touch too. However, I'm really disappointed with the positioning of my name on it. Found my name 4 times on the shirt, but only 1 is my full name(on the back!). Two have chopped my name in half(disappearing into the armpits) and on the front, it's been chopped by the GMB print! Was going to frame it, but don't think I'll bother now. Been back to the shop, but the shirts are printed identically. Anyone else in the same boat? Was going to say it's the pits, but that would be too corny.....oh yeh, I just did say it. UTV!

Exactly same for mine. Bit gutted really as wanted to frame it.

Picked mine up yesterday and I think it's smart and well presented, spotted my name twice after a brief scan so no complaints from me. Worth the wait in my opinion and the £20 vouchers were an added bonus, spent £44 while I was there which I was going to anyway and paid £24. Winner!

:upthevale::upthevale:

Just had a tweet off Norman saying to return shirt and vouchers for a full refund. I don't want a refund - I want my father in laws name on a shirt! Gutted! Don't know what to do.... I know he's had problems with everything to do with the shirt, however I don't want to be brushed under the carpet! :( I haven't moaned the ought the whole process - I have to now though!!

Looks like Norman is helping me out now.. asking about sizes - good on him if he does! I know hes a good guy inside really!

The shirts are great, good quality and will be wearing it only once before I put it in a frame - our names are just to the left of the Sondico badge on front so very happy with that one.

He created the situation, he abused fans loyalty by taking £55,000 and giving them nothing for over 6 months, not even an update or a reply to inquiries. For the shirt fiasco he deserves it, just as any company doing the same would deserve it.

That's rubbish and you know it Geo there were updates for one. "Giving them nothing for it" is crap as he isn't the owner of Sondico and further to that in one of the updates you must have missed he said that we will all be getting vouchers with the shirts which we did.

What's your father in laws name mate I'll scan the shirt. I couldn't find my dads but found it with help

Do I need to buy a player to have the opinion they are crap? Or better playing in a different position?

You have to watch the players to be able to say if they are crap or not! Yet again another negative jibe, are you really a Vale fan or a Stokie wind up merchant?

Picked up my new shirt yesterday and have got to say it looks ace! Like the packaging and certificate is a nice touch too. However, I'm really disappointed with the positioning of my name on it. Found my name 4 times on the shirt, but only 1 is my full name(on the back!). Two have chopped my name in half(disappearing into the armpits) and on the front, it's been chopped by the GMB print! Was going to frame it, but don't think I'll bother now. Been back to the shop, but the shirts are printed identically. Anyone else in the same boat? Was going to say it's the pits, but that would be too corny.....oh yeh, I just did say it. UTV!

Isn't that one of the problems that Smurf mentioned he was grappling with? These issues were never thought through when PW instigated the idea. The complaints I've read on here somewhat confirm why it was a bad concept in the first place. Somebody's name was bound to be under the armpits. I sympathise with Smurf on this whole deal and, for those who are not happy with the outcome, what more can he do but refund your money? And if he does, and you don't get your shirt, is it really the end of the world?

Archived