onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Limited edition shirt

Lord P G Blakely

Advert

If your not blaming him for the delay why are you giving him credit for the shirt, wasnt his idea, he didnt make it, he didnt even talk to his customers except to say "you can have your money back but it will damage the club", he even banned the sentinel for giving customers information he should have released.

because he deserves some credit for being a lot of the abuse and complaints he has received.

because he deserves some credit for being a lot of the abuse and complaints he has received.

Any complaints were simply due to the lack of information / updates requested.All most people were asking for was some information about when the loooooong awaited shirts could be expected.Each and every one was a valid question.It really was not a lot to ask was it?

Picked up my new shirt yesterday and have got to say it looks ace! Like the packaging and certificate is a nice touch too. However, I'm really disappointed with the positioning of my name on it. Found my name 4 times on the shirt, but only 1 is my full name(on the back!). Two have chopped my name in half(disappearing into the armpits) and on the front, it's been chopped by the GMB print! Was going to frame it, but don't think I'll bother now. Been back to the shop, but the shirts are printed identically. Anyone else in the same boat? Was going to say it's the pits, but that would be too corny.....oh yeh, I just did say it. UTV!

Picked up my new shirt yesterday and have got to say it looks ace! Like the packaging and certificate is a nice touch too. However, I'm really disappointed with the positioning of my name on it. Found my name 4 times on the shirt, but only 1 is my full name(on the back!). Two have chopped my name in half(disappearing into the armpits) and on the front, it's been chopped by the GMB print! Was going to frame it, but don't think I'll bother now. Been back to the shop, but the shirts are printed identically. Anyone else in the same boat? Was going to say it's the pits, but that would be too corny.....oh yeh, I just did say it. UTV!

At least your name's on it!! I bought one for the wife and one for the father in law! My wife's name is on 4 times, my father in laws name cant be found - searched 2 hours now... sure it's not there!!

Just wondered if anyone has received their shirt by post yet? I ordered via the email address provided at the time, paid over the phone and do not recall the choice of delivery or pick up. I wonder if the club will put off postage until as many people as possible have collected. I can't imagine posting several hundred shirts to be very cheap!

At least your name's on it!! I bought one for the wife and one for the father in law! My wife's name is on 4 times, my father in laws name cant be found - searched 2 hours now... sure it's not there!!

If you are still struggling to find your father-in-law's name, maybe a game of Valiant word search might help! (my name is in the same place on the three shirts I've seen, so it would be fairly safe to assume they're all the same?) There's a thousand pairs of eyes to help....or should that be eleven hundred?

If you are still struggling to find your father-in-law's name, maybe a game of Valiant word search might help! (my name is in the same place on the three shirts I've seen, so it would be fairly safe to assume they're all the same?) There's a thousand pairs of eyes to help....or should that be eleven hundred?

Ok let's give it a go...

Dave Edward Cooke!!

Happy hunting!!

Think you might just be right, Rob. Had a really good scan and zilch! A few Coookes on there, but not Dave Edward.

Yeah I'm 99.9% sure its not on there. I have the order form, I have the shirt, but his names not on the shirt?!?! What do I do? Smurf's going to hate me!!!

He created the situation, he abused fans loyalty by taking £55,000 and giving them nothing for over 6 months, not even an update or a reply to inquiries. For the shirt fiasco he deserves it, just as any company doing the same would deserve it.

Archived