Sam Morsy

ollyandpatch

Advert:

ADAM'S called his own player a coward.......He then demoted him from the 1st team.......YES he offered him a 2 year contract (Why because he realised his potencial) AND yes the player rejected his offer........Do you blame him.........IF you cross MA its curtains....George for a change you are wrong......AND i still believe we missed out on Burge......MA be a proper gaffer and think and sit these young players down and talk....You come over IMHO as a very unforgiving person.......

You get your facts George, cos he could not stand Adam in fact he detested him.....After Adams told the media he was a COWARD after his silly sending off......MA should have substituted that word for 'reckless' maybe...

No Jimmy, George is completely correct- those are the facts, he did reject a 2 year contract on improved terms. Your comment is based on hear say

I suppose Sam had the choice an improved contract (£5 per week is an improvement) and get splints in his **se or better money and first team football.Our loss,Chesterfield's gain.Looks like he made the right choice according to Chesterfield fans.

Advert:

George, one day you will wake up in the real world and really find out what is happening/happened.

Razer, I made not comment on whether I felt Morsy was harshly treated, I made no comment on whether he was constructively removed from the club, simply because I do not know. The only comments I have made are on things that are proven to be factually correct. That's all. A number of people were quoing some incorrect information and I nearly attempted to steer them onto the right path, for their sake as much as my sanity.

keeping a talent like Morsy happy is part and parcel of a managers and coaching staffs job, ours chose to call him a coward and throw him in the reserves and offer him a contract no better than he was on when he was developing. Morsy can do the hard graft of Griff and the passing/creativity of Lines and he is one player...

Perhaps if we had kept Morsy the budget could have been more wisely used in bringing in quality for the defense where we are now relying on cover from division 2 standard players.

Just clicked on the link on the 1st post of this thread. There was something not quite right, though. They were all agreeing with each other and not a bad word said toward each other from anyone... i thought fan sites were meant to be one big bitch fest, like here?? :unsure:

No Jimmy, George is completely correct- those are the facts, he did reject a 2 year contract on improved terms. Your comment is based on hear say

Wrong Yukon it was from the horses mouth.........He hates Adams.......

Advert:

More than his last contract but not enough. This guy is the only player to come out of our absolute dog **** youth system that will go on to be bigger and better than Vale's level so what happens? He goes on a free, what is the point in Vale having youths or reserves on the load of boolocks development squad? Crewe make millions but we give them away after money is spent on development, brilliant that is Vale all down to one egotistical manager worrying about a player a player who may steal the limelight.

And exactly where has this "crewe make millions" got them ?

Advert:

More than his last contract but not enough. This guy is the only player to come out of our absolute dog **** youth system that will go on to be bigger and better than Vale's level so what happens? He goes on a free, what is the point in Vale having youths or reserves on the load of boolocks development squad? Crewe make millions but we give them away after money is spent on development, brilliant that is Vale all down to one egotistical manager worrying about a player a player who may steal the limelight.

I thought we got him from Wolves actuallyrather than our own youth system, and he is currently playing in the league below us. he may go on to bigger and better things but he is still racking up the yellow cards at Chesterfield.

steady on he came from wolves and he came with baggage from them.

Archived