onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sam Morsy

ollyandpatch

Advert

There's contracts and contracts though, as you know George. He was treated badly, I'm sure you'll agree, but hey, lets turn this into an Adams bashing thread which you are doing by defending him which prompts the bashing.

How on earth am I turning this into an Adams bashing thread?! That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever read. All I stated was that Morsy was not released (he wasn't) and that he was offered more money than he was previously on (he was). Other than whether he though he was treated badly or not I believe one of his issues was that he was told he would only be a squad player, and he wanted more first team football.

As I've said previously, I was sad when he left, would have liked to see if he could have developed further and am pleased that he is doing well at Chestetfield.

There's contracts and contracts though, as you know George. He was treated badly, I'm sure you'll agree, but hey, lets turn this into an Adams bashing thread which you are doing by defending him which prompts the bashing.

How on earth am I turning this into an Adams bashing thread?! That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever read. All I stated was that Morsy was not released (he wasn't) and that he was offered more money than he was previously on (he was). Other than whether he though he was treated badly or not I believe one of his issues was that he was told he would only be a squad player, and he wanted more first team football.

As I've said previously, I was sad when he left, would have liked to see if he could have developed further and am pleased that he is doing well at Chestetfield.

Chesterfield will either make a fortune on this lad or he will push them onto better things, Adams arrogance is only destructive to Vale I for one think the sooner he's gone the better. I dont know where he gets his god like views of himself but its worked because although he's a ***** manager he's made a terrific living from the game. Id honestly like Norman to take this "everyone look at me" nonsense from Adams out of his hands and get someone in whose proud to have the job.

ADAM'S called his own player a coward.......He then demoted him from the 1st team.......YES he offered him a 2 year contract (Why because he realised his potencial) AND yes the player rejected his offer........Do you blame him.........IF you cross MA its curtains....George for a change you are wrong......AND i still believe we missed out on Burge......MA be a proper gaffer and think and sit these young players down and talk....You come over IMHO as a very unforgiving person.......

You get your facts George, cos he could not stand Adam in fact he detested him.....After Adams told the media he was a COWARD after his silly sending off......MA should have substituted that word for 'reckless' maybe...

No Jimmy, George is completely correct- those are the facts, he did reject a 2 year contract on improved terms. Your comment is based on hear say

George, one day you will wake up in the real world and really find out what is happening/happened.

Razer, I made not comment on whether I felt Morsy was harshly treated, I made no comment on whether he was constructively removed from the club, simply because I do not know. The only comments I have made are on things that are proven to be factually correct. That's all. A number of people were quoing some incorrect information and I nearly attempted to steer them onto the right path, for their sake as much as my sanity.

keeping a talent like Morsy happy is part and parcel of a managers and coaching staffs job, ours chose to call him a coward and throw him in the reserves and offer him a contract no better than he was on when he was developing. Morsy can do the hard graft of Griff and the passing/creativity of Lines and he is one player...

Perhaps if we had kept Morsy the budget could have been more wisely used in bringing in quality for the defense where we are now relying on cover from division 2 standard players.

Just clicked on the link on the 1st post of this thread. There was something not quite right, though. They were all agreeing with each other and not a bad word said toward each other from anyone... i thought fan sites were meant to be one big bitch fest, like here?? :unsure:

Archived