onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Club statement ref Wolves match.

melv

I honestly don't care when the fans were let out. If people can't behave themselves because they are near other supporters then that's their fault for being idiots.

It is indeed a sad, sad enditement of society people are unable to do this and use football or the police as an excuse, I wonder what goes through their minds to instigate this with no reason.

How long will it be before significant sanctions are taken against our club for big games some of our 'fans' clearly aren't sensible to cope with. I read some comments on the Facebook Wonder of You page today and I'm frankly embarrased they were written by human beings, some of these people are attempting to blame the police and no-one else to justify the actions of these mindless criminials and in the same posts glorifying goading opposition fans and the police.

Quite simple, no mindless idiots, no trouble.

Advert

So wolves fans and the police are innocent parties then rep? Seriously get a grip. The only reason this meeting happened is to patch over what a shoddy job the police did of policing the fans.

I didn't read it as that. Smurf isn't the chairman of wolves and is more concerned with our club.

So wolves fans and the police are innocent parties then rep? Seriously get a grip. The only reason this meeting happened is to patch over what a shoddy job the police did of policing the fans.

Smurf made no mention of that, thats your assumption and I don't know where its come from.

I'm sure some Wolves fans are equally as guilty given some of them were arrested also and hopefully if caught on CCTV they along with other criminals will be charged but the deterents for such abomination need to be far more severe for me. As I say a very sad enditement on society that people who probably live no more than 50 miles away from each other and quite possibly of equal social standing seem to want to cause public disarray causing harm to property, innocent bystanders and upholders of the law.

Without these mindless people there would have been no trouble clearly.

I'm sure it will be now especially now its made the national press.

Hopefully justice will prevail either way in this case if there is enough CCTV footage.

I do wonder why he thought it was a good idea to try and cross a police line however as it seems do the vast majority of those who have posted comments at the bottom of the article and indeed rated them.

It is indeed a sad, sad enditement of society people are unable to do this and use football or the police as an excuse, I wonder what goes through their minds to instigate this with no reason.

How long will it be before significant sanctions are taken against our club for big games some of our 'fans' clearly aren't sensible to cope with. I read some comments on the Facebook Wonder of You page today and I'm frankly embarrased they were written by human beings, some of these people are attempting to blame the police and no-one else to justify the actions of these mindless criminials and in the same posts glorifying goading opposition fans and the police.

Quite simple, no mindless idiots, no trouble.

Well said, brother. As my dad says, such people must feel very inadequate if the only way to improve their self-image is to want to maim another human being.

There WERE police at last nights game with Bury, four of them stood underneath the Policebox watching the match in the 1st half. The Police can't even make an honest statement of events last night, so why should they believed over the Wolves game!

Smurf is quoted as as saying......

“We are assured that all complaints will be fully investigated by Staffordshire Police in a fully transparent manner.”

Last night’s fixture against Bury went ahead with no police presence, as do the majority of our club’s fixtures.

Mr. Smurthwaite continued: “I say to those people who have used the club as a vehicle to engage in violence, you are not true supporters, otherwise you would not bring the club’s name into disrepute. To the vast majority of loyal Vale fans – thank you for your support.”

So the Police didnt make any dishonest statement

Archived