onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

2008 tickets sold

llcoolj

With the fantastic news of all the season ticket sales, the board will now be

able to employ a top class manager, a vastly improved playing budget and at

least three or four top class signings. With our forward thinking and ambitious board this should be easy.[Yes i am dreaming].

Advert

there is no way in a million years that we have sold 2000 season tickets.

I only personally know of 2 people who have renewed, one of them being an OAP, the other his 10 year old grandson. Every single other person I know with an ST has not renewed.

Either all of my mates, my brother and my dad are telling me porkies or the number published by the club is a lie

I know who my money is on to be telling the truth

I posted last week when some numpty was saying only 157 hade been sold that when I renewed aournd 10 days ago 1500 had been sold and no one belived me. This figure was given to me by the young girl in the ticket office!

For the record of the people who sit around me in lorne street everyone said the had renewed and I know no one who hansn't

With the fantastic news of all the season ticket sales, the board will now be

able to employ a top class manager, a vastly improved playing budget and at

least three or four top class signings. With our forward thinking and ambitious board this should be easy.[Yes i am dreaming].

I was about to start having a go at you - and then I read the last bit :ohmy:

I posted last week when some numpty was aying only 157 hade been sold that when I renewed aournd 10 days ago 1500 had been sold and no one belived me. This figure was given to me by the young girl in the ticket office!

For the record of the people who sit around me in lorne street everyone said the had renewed and I know no one who hansn't

I think I replied to you, I'm the opposite, I don't know of a single person by me who is renewing

I posted last week when some numpty was saying only 157 hade been sold that when I renewed aournd 10 days ago 1500 had been sold and no one belived me. This figure was given to me by the young girl in the ticket office!

It's garbage! The staff have been told to say that!

Funny that, the same young girl told me 400 when I went to ask about Barnet ticket prices last week :D ;)

I think I replied to you, I'm the opposite, I don't know of a single person by me who is renewing

I think a large majority of the younger fans have not renewed but the die hards old gits like me have. (no offence as i have been going down since the early sixties, yes I am getting on a bit)

I have renewed because I dont want to see the club go into admin and I am worried the the starve em out and black and gold followers, however well meaning could put us in a difficult position.

I think that you have all made your point and I do think that change is around the corner due to your protests but dont lets cut our noses off to spite our face's. the last thing that I want to see is next season starting with a points deduction and another year in L2.

You can put anything out in the media and many beleive it without question - lets face it the Americans have done it all this last week with the so-called death of Binladen (the most "killed" man on the planet) - last notified as dead by Benizer Buto 5 weeks before she herself was assinated.

Am sure V2001 can publish whatever figures they like - none of us are in a position to verify either way.

Funny that, the same young girl told me 400 when I went to ask about Barnet ticket prices last week :D ;)

I am only repeating what I was told and have no reason not to believe this.

Others have also confirmed that they were given similar information so the 2000 so far is possible but still not enough.

I see your point Dave and I hate not renewing either, I've had a ST 15 years consecutively but I will not support a regime of the current standing!

I understand your stance, but may I suggest that you support the club as I have for 50 years whoever is running it.

There will be change I am sure in this close season but I hope that it wont be to little to late.

Anyway at my age I need to make the saving.

I think a large majority of the younger fans have not renewed but the die hards old gits like me have. (no offence as i have been going down since the early sixties, yes I am getting on a bit)

I have renewed because I dont want to see the club go into admin and I am worried the the starve em out and black and gold followers, however well meaning could put us in a difficult position.

I think that you have all made your point and I do think that change is around the corner due to your protests but dont lets cut our noses off to spite our face's. the last thing that I want to see is next season starting with a points deduction and another year in L2.

Where we sit I think the youngest guy is late teens and the eldest is well in his sixties, a real cross section of ages. I had honestly assumed that the oldies (no offence) had renewed - they told me on Saturday that they won't be. Thats why i simply refuse to believe this figure of 2000 - it just doesnt make sense

Archived